J6 commission.

Boris Norris

It must be so embarrassing for the republicans who worshipped Trump like the second coming if christ, to see him torn down like a whores pants.
The author to make America great again. The economist who promised to eliminate the debt. Swamp the country with those jobs that went to China. Build 3.5 thousand border wall.

I can see how he hypnotised them but them act us now over. Welcome to reality.

Werbung:
It must be so embarrassing for the republicans who worshipped Trump like the second coming if christ, to see him torn down like a whores pants.
The author to make America great again. The economist who promised to eliminate the debt. Swamp the country with those jobs that went to China. Build 3.5 thousand border wall.

I can see how he hypnotised them but them act us now over. Welcome to reality.
No not really but seeing joe squirm and fail time and time again is hilarious.

No not really but seeing joe squirm and fail time and time again is hilarious.
You are getting so embarrassed about your petty charade being exposed, you are now ignoring addressing the situation.
You were all sucked in by Trump because he played to your xenophobic and racist fears, pledging to destroy democracy etc. And here we are today.

Now comes the obligatory threats of a revolution. Get out your old guns and storm the wh. Eradicate the villainous patriots from the capitol because they refused to bow at the alter of a dictator.
But loyal little sheep like yourself jumped on his hook. Now the guilt and the evidence being shown by the j6 committee is forcing you to accept you repigs were wrong all along.

But no. Never to admit defeat, you pick yourselves up and soldier on as if nothing happened. Ignorant and blind and deluded.

That is what squirms and failures looks like from my angle.

You are getting so embarrassed about your petty charade being exposed, you are now ignoring addressing the situation.
You were all sucked in by Trump because he played to your xenophobic and racist fears, pledging to destroy democracy etc. And here we are today.

Now comes the obligatory threats of a revolution. Get out your old guns and storm the wh. Eradicate the villainous patriots from the capitol because they refused to bow at the alter of a dictator.
But loyal little sheep like yourself jumped on his hook. Now the guilt and the evidence being shown by the j6 committee is forcing you to accept you repigs were wrong all along.

But no. Never to admit defeat, you pick yourselves up and soldier on as if nothing happened. Ignorant and blind and deluded.

That is what squirms and failures looks like from my angle.
now now Boris the butt hurt calm down no need to get so excited it could be bad for your health .

now now Boris the butt hurt calm down no need to get so excited it could be bad for your health .
Not my health but you suckers who bought into the con man will have a coronary. You continue to deflect because irs starting to bite and you know it.
You cannot defend him forever and when you are prepared to admit you backed a dictator, let me know.

Again, no answers. Just trading childish barbs. Youre beaten idiot.
It must be hard on to to admit your hero joe is not the second coming of Jesus. Hes really screwed the nation big time and soon we will be in a recession. Im sorry you bought into biden con man lies and can not admit it.

It must be hard on to to admit your hero joe is not the second coming of Jesus. Hes really screwed the nation big time and soon we will be in a recession. Im sorry you bought into biden con man lies and can not admit it.
Youve yet to show your eclusive evidence of his personal responsibility for damage.
I know that inflation is worldwide, interest rates rising worldwide, Western economies are booming after the virus and reducing unemployment.
Perhaps you could explain in detail how Joe is responsible for any if that. I know you can't which is why I asked.

You have a typical republican propensity to open your mouth wider each time.
It should be occurring to you its witnessed by everyone. Not a good look old darling. I thought of suggesting you put your mind into gear before revving your mouth. But I didn't want to torture your brain any further.

Werbung:
Youve yet to show your eclusive evidence of his personal responsibility for damage.
I know that inflation is worldwide, interest rates rising worldwide, Western economies are booming after the virus and reducing unemployment.
Perhaps you could explain in detail how Joe is responsible for any if that. I know you can't which is why I asked.

You have a typical republican propensity to open your mouth wider each time.
It should be occurring to you its witnessed by everyone. Not a good look old darling. I thought of suggesting you put your mind into gear before revving your mouth. But I didn't want to torture your brain any further.
How's the j6 going thingie?
Trump and his cronies are starting to feel the heat.

Back