This is your choice.

Boris Norris

In the 2016 Trump made some outrageous claims what his administration would do. He basically did not much apart from flattening the economy and making an enemy of China.
That country being communist is a republican Maga cult pet hate. You believed him then and must consider the promises he has made recently.

He said he will be a dictator in his first day in office and close the border, which we know he can't, and drill for more oil. USA is now self sufficient so that's fairly hollow.
He promised to indict and hopefully jail his opponents and construct camps for them. Don't laugh because he said it.
He promised to root out all the communists and Marxists, where ever they are, like vermin ( a quote from Hitler). Sack tens of thousands of civil servants who he thinks oppose him.
he said he will weaponise the DOJ to go after all his perceived enemies in USA including judges and lawyers. Put the military in like Tiananmen square and kill thousands of protestors if necessary.

You all believed him before which is why you voted for him. Now is a little different. If you are to believe him again, there is one Small detail which has escaped you. For a fascist/ dictator to succeed and you've all said this, they unarm the country.

Now. The majority of gun owners are republicans. How do you feel about him forcibly taking your guns?
Let's say you don't hand them in. Your alternative is to use them against the military at the time. Highly unlikely but the j6 riot was never anticipated either.

So if you guns are more important than your country, Trump will have to go. That means voting Democrat to remove him.
I can hear the screams of rejection to that but what other choice is there?
He won't stop so a confrontation is inevitable.

Keep in mind republicans Maga cultists elected him so you have the power to dismiss him. Democrats cannot help.

From all his hubris and bluster there's no reason to think he won't try it. He has been promoted by the cult as a man who keeps his word and does good for America. Will he keep his word this time with your approval?

Think that over when you vote next time.

Werbung:
In the 2016 Trump made some outrageous claims what his administration would do. He basically did not much apart from flattening the economy and making an enemy of China.
That country being communist is a republican Maga cult pet hate. You believed him then and must consider the promises he has made recently.

He said he will be a dictator in his first day in office and close the border, which we know he can't, and drill for more oil. USA is now self sufficient so that's fairly hollow.
He promised to indict and hopefully jail his opponents and construct camps for them. Don't laugh because he said it.
He promised to root out all the communists and Marxists, where ever they are, like vermin ( a quote from Hitler). Sack tens of thousands of civil servants who he thinks oppose him.
he said he will weaponise the DOJ to go after all his perceived enemies in USA including judges and lawyers. Put the military in like Tiananmen square and kill thousands of protestors if necessary.

You all believed him before which is why you voted for him. Now is a little different. If you are to believe him again, there is one Small detail which has escaped you. For a fascist/ dictator to succeed and you've all said this, they unarm the country.

Now. The majority of gun owners are republicans. How do you feel about him forcibly taking your guns?
Let's say you don't hand them in. Your alternative is to use them against the military at the time. Highly unlikely but the j6 riot was never anticipated either.

So if you guns are more important than your country, Trump will have to go. That means voting Democrat to remove him.

Keep in mind republicans Maga cultists elected him so you have the power to dismiss him. Democrats cannot help.

From all his hubris and bluster there's no reason to think he won't try it. He has been promoted by the cult as a man who keeps his word and does good for America. Will he keep his word this time with your approval?

One after another lie, fantasy or false but clever creation of some Leftist versions of "Mad Man's" advertising and marketing evil genius, Don Draper.

You are so wrong that you don't even bother trying to disguise your lies because by a creating a single post with all of the ********* packed into it, you're counting on the task being too daunting to bother with.

One after another lie, fantasy or false but clever creation of some Leftist versions of "Mad Man's" advertising and marketing evil genius, Don Draper.

You are so wrong that you don't even bother trying to disguise your lies because by a creating a single post with all of the ********* packed into it, you're counting on the task being too daunting to bother with.
You are so addicted to the Maga cult.
I'm not the only one saying this. Bill Barr said it done time ago. Liz Cheney hasn't exactly been hiding it and here's another.

There's no point you shooting the Messenger on this. It's a fact and you cannot dispute any of it.
I can appreciate your loyalty to his regime but kit at the expense of USA being destroyed by a fascist dictator. As dumb as you are, why are you denying this problem when the evidence is in front of you?
It makes no sense. You'd rather sacrifice the country purely to stop democrats.
You're some patriot you idiot.

Trump said he would be a dictator in issuing presidential directives the first day in office. I remember when another dictator issued 5 pro-abortion edicts on his first day in office (I was at the abortion march that day when Clinton issued the 5 pro-abortion edicts and refused to appear before the marchers for the first time in history a president would not appear and speak to abortion protesters in DC at the annual march for life.)

Clinton Revokes Abortion Curbs : Executive orders: President ends ban on fetal tissue research, overturns gag rule at clinics and clears way for the FDA to allow importing of French RU486 pill.​

BY KAREN TUMULTY AND MARLENE CIMONS
JAN. 23, 1993 12 AM PT

TIMES STAFF WRITERS
WASHINGTON —
With a stroke of a pen, President Clinton marked the 20th anniversary of Roe vs. Wade Friday by dismantling a series of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Administration abortion restrictions, only hours after tens of thousands of anti-abortion demonstrators rallied across the street from the White House.
“Our vision should be of an America where abortion is safe and legal but rare,” Clinton said, as, on his third day in office, he fulfilled a campaign promise to abortion rights supporters and medical research organizations.
By executive order, Clinton:
* Ended a five-year ban on fetal tissue research, which scientists believe holds the possibility of benefiting patients with Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, Huntington’s disease, spinal cord injuries and other conditions.
* Overturned the so-called gag rule that restricted abortion counseling at 4,000 federally funded family planning clinics nationwide.
* Revoked prohibitions on the importation of RU486--known as the French “abortion pill”--for personal use, if the Food and Drug Administration determines that there is no justification for the prohibitions.
* Allowed abortions at U.S. military hospitals overseas, if they are paid for privately.
* Reversed a 1984 order which prevented the United States from providing foreign aid to overseas organizations that perform or promote abortion.

Abortion rights advocates said Clinton’s actions were nothing short of historic.

You are so addicted to the Maga cult.
I'm not the only one saying this. Bill Barr said it done time ago. Liz Cheney hasn't exactly been hiding it and here's another.

There's no point you shooting the Messenger on this. It's a fact and you cannot dispute any of it.
I can appreciate your loyalty to his regime but kit at the expense of USA being destroyed by a fascist dictator. As dumb as you are, why are you denying this problem when the evidence is in front of you?
It makes no sense. You'd rather sacrifice the country purely to stop democrats.
You're some patriot you idiot.
The list of deranged Trump haters lining up to spew their hateful takes on President Trump seems endless. The disgruntled scorners hate Trump for illegitimate reasons even as tens of millions of Americans love him for fighting for what is right against the left.

The list of deranged Trump haters lining up to spew their hateful takes on President Trump seems endless. The disgruntled scorners hate Trump for illegitimate reasons even as tens of millions of Americans love him for fighting for what is right against the left.
You are completely brainwashed by the Maga propaganda.

91 felony charges, 4 sexual assaults, 2 impeachments and an attempted fascist coup but it's still puzzling to see how criticism Can be real???
Really. You must be kidding.

Trump said he would be a dictator in issuing presidential directives the first day in office. I remember when another dictator issued 5 pro-abortion edicts on his first day in office (I was at the abortion march that day when Clinton issued the 5 pro-abortion edicts and refused to appear before the marchers for the first time in history a president would not appear and speak to abortion protesters in DC at the annual march for life.)

Clinton Revokes Abortion Curbs : Executive orders: President ends ban on fetal tissue research, overturns gag rule at clinics and clears way for the FDA to allow importing of French RU486 pill.​

BY KAREN TUMULTY AND MARLENE CIMONS
JAN. 23, 1993 12 AM PT

TIMES STAFF WRITERS
WASHINGTON —
With a stroke of a pen, President Clinton marked the 20th anniversary of Roe vs. Wade Friday by dismantling a series of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Administration abortion restrictions, only hours after tens of thousands of anti-abortion demonstrators rallied across the street from the White House.
“Our vision should be of an America where abortion is safe and legal but rare,” Clinton said, as, on his third day in office, he fulfilled a campaign promise to abortion rights supporters and medical research organizations.
By executive order, Clinton:
* Ended a five-year ban on fetal tissue research, which scientists believe holds the possibility of benefiting patients with Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, Huntington’s disease, spinal cord injuries and other conditions.
* Overturned the so-called gag rule that restricted abortion counseling at 4,000 federally funded family planning clinics nationwide.
* Revoked prohibitions on the importation of RU486--known as the French “abortion pill”--for personal use, if the Food and Drug Administration determines that there is no justification for the prohibitions.
* Allowed abortions at U.S. military hospitals overseas, if they are paid for privately.
* Reversed a 1984 order which prevented the United States from providing foreign aid to overseas organizations that perform or promote abortion.

Abortion rights advocates said Clinton’s actions were nothing short of historic.

So do I and still agree with it.

You are completely brainwashed by the Maga propaganda.

91 felony charges, 4 sexual assaults, 2 impeachments and an attempted fascist coup but it's still puzzling to see how criticism Can be real???
Really. You must be kidding.
Nobody but Trump has ever been charged by Democrats with violating so many invented, twisted, or misinterpreted crimes and Trump is the only president in US history to be impeached by a criminal mob on false allegations.

1702257272077.png

1702257299498.png

1702257353333.png

1702257661040.png

Last edited:
Nobody but Trump has ever been charged by Democrats with violating so many invented, twisted, or misinterpreted crimes and Trump is the only president in US history to be impeached by a criminal mob on false allegations.

View attachment 9552

View attachment 9553

View attachment 9554

View attachment 9555
Silly me. I thought all those investigators and video of his crimes were real. I'm shocked to think it's a Democrat plot. No one told me.

He's going to jail sucker. I hope he cops it up the butt as it will be the only time he felt like us.

Silly me. I thought all those investigators and video of his crimes were real. I'm shocked to think it's a Democrat plot. No one told me.

He's going to jail sucker. I hope he cops it up the butt as it will be the only time he felt like us.
Democrats add their own twisted captions to videos in order to force false interpretations to support their lying claims.

Werbung:
Back