January 6 Committee holds final meeting (today Monday 12/19/22) expected to take action against Trump, allies

Werbung:
Well, good for him.

I want Boring Noise to get a thrill up his leg.

Treat all Iraqis the same way all Christians are treated in Muslim countries.

Let him enjoy the hatred he helps make.
Steady with the silly names son. You're not the favourite with the admins.

Steady with the silly names son. You're not the favourite with the admins.
And you are lol 8 was fairly well behaved till you and turtle boy came around saying I was lying old dementia disabled hatefull republican among other things .
I doubt to many of us would get a seal of approval from then and your not one that list either bugger eater . Im sure I am not either . he may be

And you are lol 8 was fairly well behaved till you and turtle boy came around saying I was lying old dementia disabled hatefull republican among other things .
I doubt to many of us would get a seal of approval from then and your not one that list either bugger eater . Im sure I am not either . he may be
If memory serves me correctly, and I have youth on my side in that respect, it was you who started the silly names.
All republicans do it as a type of point scoring and humiliation. With your childish comments in the above post, it's clear you have not recognised your problem yet. But you will.

If memory serves me correctly, and I have youth on my side in that respect, it was you who started the silly names.
All republicans do it as a type of point scoring and humiliation. With your childish comments in the above post, it's clear you have not recognised your problem yet. But you will.
Awww boris I did start the silly names you get a cookie but i didnt start the war

boris is just talking out his blow hole your fine
I'm like the Coast Guard in this regard.

Semper Paratus - Always Ready. That is our Coast Guard motto. The Coast Guard is one of our nation's five military services. We exist to defend and preserve the United States.

I'm always ready to find a new posting home.

🤓👍

I'm like the Coast Guard in this regard.

Semper Paratus - Always Ready. That is our Coast Guard motto. The Coast Guard is one of our nation's five military services. We exist to defend and preserve the United States.

I'm always ready to find a new posting home.

🤓👍
the coast guard has a long battle history that most people do not know about along with drug interdiction

Werbung:
Back