Jewish ownership of the media..

Werbung:
I can lead you to water but I can't force you to drink. Just as I can't do your thinking for you.

What happens if the water you "lead people to" is stagnate?

Considering your posts hitherto I most certainly think that will be the result in every case.

Now, I recall asking a couple questions to you that I am awaiting a response to;
I noticed that rather than address several different quotes in one post you make one post for each quote.

I can only speculate as to why you do this, is it: because you think a high post count makes you more "special" than the lowly simpletons you claim you want to "lead to water" or are you deliberately trying to hide previous posts that you would rather ignore rather then reply to.

Which is it?

Bill,

In a discussion where the objective is the truth, there is no point in directing the discussion to either party. The objective is to stay on topic, keep cool and make your point, by refuting with evidence.

I realize this is emotional for you, when one gets their sacred cow slaughtered, they are only left with slander to hopefully divert the discussion. the first sign of one that can not defend their own position, is when one's gets emotionally involved and uses tactics of name calling, personal attacks and character assignation, to project their emotions on to another.

I have no interest in a discussion with flame baiters, so if you want a discussion, now you know my rules.

For example: Ted Bundy would have whacked those chicks regardless of how often "god's word" was imposed upon him.

Have you read much about his childhood?
I own a number of true crime books, I've been reading them at libraries over the years, and I also discussed the issue of evil/serial killers with someone who claimed to own 8000 of them....his conclusion is the same as mine, ie, serial killers/evil people are made, not born.

To DavidHenry, what was deleted was deleted because it insulted everyone on the forums mothers, sisters etc, and you know damn well it was off topic. Stop being so pathetic. If it wasn't deleted I'm sure the other members would think even less of your debating skills, so you should be happy.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?p=27996#post27996

I discuss the issue in this thread.....and hey, stop doing me favours "buddy":D

Other anonymous members who engage in off topic taunts, ad hom and evasion...yep, it'd be a real disaster if I lost their respect{NOT....LOL}

Bill,

In a discussion where the objective is the truth, there is no point in directing the discussion to either party. The objective is to stay on topic, keep cool and make your point, by refuting with evidence.

Still scared to answer my questions I see.

Typical.

I realize this is emotional for you, when one gets their sacred cow slaughtered, they are only left with slander to hopefully divert the discussion.

The only thing you've slaughtered so far is a few dozen eggs that you've cracked over your head.

the first sign of one that can not defend their own position, is when one's gets emotionally involved and uses tactics of name calling, personal attacks and character assignation, to project their emotions on to another.

You're not capable of making me get "emotionally involved".

I have no interest in a discussion with flame baiters, so if you want a discussion, now you know my rules.

One of the signs of NPD is megalomania.

So is compulsive bevaviour patterns such as obsessive delusional rants and compulsive lying about people "attacking" you.

If the show fits (or in your case a glass slipper made by the secret society of Jewish cobblers hell bent on hurting the feet of good white folk like yourself), put that muthafuka on.

fascist relic said:
his conclusion is the same as mine, ie, serial killers/evil people are made, not born.

It appears then you have company in your efforts to ignore real science for science fiction.

Still scared to answer my questions I see.

Typical.

The only thing you've slaughtered so far is a few dozen eggs that you've cracked over your head.

One of the signs of NPD is megalomania.

The only thing that's typical is your obnoxious attitude and outrageous "psychological assessments"........FYI, most reasonable people would write you off as nothing but an arrogant loudmouth, ie, your manner isn't conducive to productive discussions, but then again, you're defending the Jew, so the last thing you'd want is to be civilized, cause things like intellectual honesty and staying on topic would come into play.

Werbung:
Back