Jewish ownership of the media..

Werbung:
Oh puh-leeeeze.

Don't make me drag out all your posts that aren't on topic. The "staying above the fray" and tag team posting strategy to keep yourselves on topic aren't working all that well. If you want to run with the big dogs, you gotta step off your porch.

In fact you little weasel I'm restoring your posting privileges board-wide so I can mop the floor with you again.

Edit: done.

Oh puh-leeeeze.

In fact you little weasel I'm restoring your posting privileges board-wide so I can mop the floor with you again.

Edit: done.

How hilarious....I was such a pushover last time, he mopped the floor with me by banning me, LOL..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Please show this forum where you mopped the floor with me or JJ.

How hilarious....I was such a pushover last time, he mopped the floor with me by banning me, LOL..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Please show this forum where you mopped the floor with me or JJ.

I restricted your posting privileges because you were gratuitously insulting my members. At no time were you ever banned.

David,

There is no point in debating with a liar. They don't have the intellectual honesty to come to the objective truth. Truth is subjective in their mind, so lying is only one's subjective sense of interpreting reality. At the core of a criminal is no conscience, making debate futile.

Sublime has warned me for calling Coyote a dickhead in response to his repeatedly hurling ad hom/off topic comments in a number of my threads.....Sublime thinks that the rules of civilized conduct don't apply to senior members, Sublime is unfit for duty as a fair and reasonable mod.

Immature, impotent and pathetic Sublime thinks his warnings are going to force me to modify my behaviour, however, I don't tolerate "****ing idiots" playing power games, so go ahead and ban me Sublime, or stay the **** out of my way when I'm dealing with turds who're doing a fine job of mimicking a troll.

DH, it's really only been a matter of time before you were going to eat a ban. The only trollish one here is you with your namecalling and childish games. You have contributed nothing to the environment of the forum and we have no need for you with your insistence on being uncivil with other members. Lastly, the insulting of moderators is not allowed here. If you have a problem, contact them through private message but coming out on the open forums and insulting anyone here, especially mods, will not be tolerated.

JJ has shown a bit more civility and more of a willingness to actually debate instead of just hurling insults then you and as such, she will be allowed to stay.

JJ has shown a bit more civility and more of a willingness to actually debate instead of just hurling insults then you and as such, she will be allowed to stay.

No, I have only ignored the attacks because of your total incompetence as a moderator. If the rules were enforced equitably the person that attacks first would have been warned, then banned, not the one that has to defend themselves because of the total incompetence and the duplicity of the moderator. You are nothing more than a lackey moderating over a network of clones for some Jewish organization like a pack of rabid dogs.

Werbung:
Back