Jewish ownership of the media..

Werbung:
I will acknowledge that the people with the most power in the film industry are predominately Jewish, yes. As far as the rest of the media, I have no idea, nor do I care.

DavidHenry, I know you are from the same forum as Lasher, and because of him, there is a very hostile feeling towards your forum and the users that come from it to here.

You are welcome here, but please be aware we have already had enough than our fair share of threads asking us to 'open our eyes to the Jewish conspiricies.' Whilst we encourage freedom of speech, calling someone 'Jewboy' as an insult shows your users are not just antizionist (which I sympathise with slightly) but antijewish (which is racism and I despise it).

DavidHenry, I know you are from the same forum as Lasher, and because of him, there is a very hostile feeling towards your forum and the users that come from it to here.

You are welcome here, but please be aware we have already had enough than our fair share of threads asking us to 'open our eyes to the Jewish conspiricies.' Whilst we encourage freedom of speech, calling someone 'Jewboy' as an insult shows your users are not just antizionist (which I sympathise with slightly) but antijewish (which is racism and I despise it).

I've never heard of Lasher....where is he from?
You're the boss in this virtual empire, all I can do is ask that people be reasonable when I'm presenting my side of the story.

It must be understood that I'm anti all religion, so obviously that includes Judaism, but that aside, why aren't people even surprized that Jews own the American mass media.....I bet ya they'd be up in arms if it was muslims.

I should point out that I'm anti-Jew whereby a Jew is anyone who supports the evil triad of Judaism, Zionism and Israel.......you're probably aware that there are religious Jews who claim to be anti-Israel/Zionist, so they're not on my radar as far as politics goes, but naturally, I'd have a problem with their religious concepts.

I'm someone who values truth, justice, knowledge, ethics and wisdom.....I'm not some rednecked knucklehead who can barely read and write, even though my detractors like aligning me with those stereotypes.

I too am anti-organised religion DavidHenry, but I am not so hate filled or close minded to like Jewish people just because I don't support Israel or Zionists.

I too am anti-organised religion DavidHenry, but I am not so hate filled or close minded to like Jewish people just because I don't support Israel or Zionists.

Sublime,

With all due respect, Judaism is only a dogma. Only in the context of Judaism is the concept of race presented as "one is born a Jew". Using this concept of race to distract, divert and deflect, the discussion away from the truth of the dogma, is not only intellectually dishonest, but the fact that the concept of race is false, it makes them a Liar!

The first thing out of one's mouth trying to defend this dogma is "I'm Jewish", so the when you disagree with them, they think they have the right to slander you by projecting their own belief system on to you, by calling you a "racist". At the core of Judaism is the belief that their race is god's chosen, and should be the ruler's of the world, making Judaism the originator of a racial political system for world domination. Nazism is only regurgitated Judaism, making Nazism Judaism's Bastard child. Defending Judaism/Nazism makes one complicit in the crimes against humanity. A criminal.

These are the tactics of a sociopathic tyrant criminal hiding their actions behind a facade of race and religion.

Werbung:
David/Jenifer -- might I suggest you both look over the forum rules if you are interested in hanging around here for very long.

Back