Jimmy carter again

the annoying thing

And lets not forget no money to help ss no money for the boarder even with fentanyl deaths being the top killer of 18 to 45 year olds
"This is a tax and spend budget," the lawmaker said. "They’ve got $5.5 trillion in new taxes in this budget. That includes taxes directly on energy. So, remember all of the Democrats who said they wanted the gas prices low? They were lying."

The President’s budget would borrow $19 trillion through 2033 and increase the debt-to-GDP ratio from 98 percent at the end of 2023 to 110 percent by 2033, past the record set in this nation just after WWII," MacGuineas said in a statement Thursday.

Werbung:

And lets not forget no money to help ss no money for the boarder even with fentanyl deaths being the top killer of 18 to 45 year olds
"This is a tax and spend budget," the lawmaker said. "They’ve got $5.5 trillion in new taxes in this budget. That includes taxes directly on energy. So, remember all of the Democrats who said they wanted the gas prices low? They were lying."

The President’s budget would borrow $19 trillion through 2033 and increase the debt-to-GDP ratio from 98 percent at the end of 2023 to 110 percent by 2033, past the record set in this nation just after WWII," MacGuineas said in a statement Thursday.
Wonderful. The heady days if Carter is what I like.
Bring it on.

Wonderful. The heady days if Carter is what I like.
Bring it on.

Yes a idiot would like that

Yes a idiot would like that

As I said. Bring it on.

Werbung:
Back