Joe Biden claims he has been to every mass shooting.

the annoying thing

Werbung:
Yes joe has been ti every mass shooting in American ,
So that means what 3 or 4 .
I am surprised he didn't claim he was at every fire in America also when he was in Hawaii , O yes he did claim he knows what its like to have a house burn down around his wife.So he found some fake story to connect his lies to.

In that case he's a super peter puffer!

He was talking about you being obsessed.

Regarding Pete he and his wife Chasten are about as passionate with each other as 2 brothers. They do not seem to be comfortable with a hug so I'm not buying it either. Same for Karine Jean-Pierre. It is all an act to appear super woke.

Why just gay men? He might be obsessed with all male parts.
I

Regarding Pete he and his wife Chasten are about as passionate with each other as 2 brothers. They do not seem to be comfortable with a hug so I'm not buying it either. Same for Karine Jean-Pierre. It is all an act to appear super woke.
super woke, may I use that ?

Either way he's a faggot and he ain't doing his job.

Werbung:
I can see no reason for someone to pretend to be gay. It makes no sense.
We have demo rats that think they are black when they are white and even men and women pretending they are just the opposite, We have Joe Biden telling fake stories about himself CONSTANTLY. They pretend a lot . But I agree mayor peter puffer is the real peter buffer.

Back