Joe Biden is a pitiful creature who deserves no pity for how he has willfully harmed America.

Werbung:
Nope.

One nation, under God, indivisible.

Trump agrees.
Under god my arse. You live in some religious utopia expecting divine intervention to substitute democracy. Delusional godbotherer s like you are the main problem in USA. Anyone who believes that rubbish will believe anything.

Trump is no more a believer in god than my dog. It's desperate to even think he does. He's a brain dead fool and destroyed everything he touched yet you're still denying the election and praying to a ghost. Yet democrats are the destroyers and weird ones. Don't make me vomit.

Under god my arse. You live in some religious utopia expecting divine intervention to substitute democracy. Delusional godbotherer s like you are the main problem in USA. Anyone who believes that rubbish will believe anything.

Trump is no more a believer in god than my dog. It's desperate to even think he does. He's a brain dead fool and destroyed everything he touched yet you're still denying the election and praying to a ghost. Yet democrats are the destroyers and weird ones. Don't make me vomit.
You are already vomit.

I didn't have to make you.

Nope.

One nation, under God, indivisible.

Trump agrees.
The Union Is a Corpse on Life-Support

Why do you insist on sticking us with the Blue-State tarbaby? Trump is heading towards the secession solution. Everyone he hired, "a few good people" in the ruling class's totally obsolete clique, sabotaged his Administration even more than the Democrats and media did. That's why he should be compared to Gorbachev in trying to make the present terminal system work and being betrayed by the impossibility of anyone doing that.

Werbung:
The Union Is a Corpse on Life-Support

Why do you insist on sticking us with the Blue-State tarbaby? Trump is heading towards the secession solution. Everyone he hired, "a few good people" in the ruling class's totally obsolete clique, sabotaged his Administration even more than the Democrats and media did. That's why he should be compared to Gorbachev in trying to make the present terminal system work and being betrayed by the impossibility of anyone doing that.
Maybe he should declare a plan to allow the rebel states to secede and then imprison those who support the evil plan.

Back