Joe Biden the record setting president

Werbung:

way to go joe worse president in history no wonder democrat support him here. lol
Love it. It took 81 million to throw out Trump. Biggest turnout ever. Thats how much he was hated. Yet you think anyone is worried about a popularity contest?
Dont make me vomit.

Love it. It took 81 million to throw out Trump. Biggest turnout ever. Thats how much he was hated. Yet you think anyone is worried about a popularity contest?
Dont make me vomit.
Joe's doing great isn't he lol. If I had voted for him Id want to vomit also Boris .And your not even American and just support him and his liberal flunkys I guess thats common down under with your goverment

Dont make me vomit.
comming from a Australian who clims the liberal party there is like the republican Party here but supports dead from the neck up Biden thats a bold claim .

comming from a Australian who clims the liberal party there is like the republican Party here but supports dead from the neck up Biden thats a bold claim .
I love it when you reply with your ignorance dripping from you mouth.
I asked you to check it but clearly you haven't.

The name means nothing. Here's an example. What type of government is the Democratic Republic of Congo?
Its military dictatorship. Check it.

Stop being so ignorant and stupid. You can redeem yourself if you swallow your pride by assuming you know everything.

The Liberal Party of Australia is a centre-right political party in Australia, one of the two major parties in Australian politics, along with the centre-left Australian Labor Party.

so in australia, the "liberal" party is actually the conservative party. lol.

you're so stupid.

way to go joe worse president in history no wonder democrat support him here. lol

approval = worst? uh, no. lol.

and "in history" is not "modern president", moron. lol.

god you're stupid. :)

The Liberal Party of Australia is a centre-right political party in Australia, one of the two major parties in Australian politics, along with the centre-left Australian Labor Party.

so in australia, the "liberal" party is actually the conservative party. lol.

you're so stupid.
Not quite but your close.
The now defeated liberal party have been ruled by godbotherers for a decade. It was seen as far right. Just like the republican party is today. The difference being republicans supported the attempted installion of fascism.
But heaven forbid i dare call that far right comrade.

Werbung:
the truth is that "in history" means ALL presidents, not "modern presidents"

god you're stupid. lol

Back