JOECONOMY!!!!

Werbung:
More inflation higher prices bad policy record illegals family facing charges of tax evasion gun charges anti trust laws lobbying laws terrible over seas policy. Kissing Irans ass bullied by putin lies about self .huge debt go brandon go.
Has to have nurse feed him jello and help him dress himself .And give him a enema every day !

More inflation higher prices bad policy record illegals family facing charges of tax evasion gun charges anti trust laws lobbying laws terrible over seas policy. Kissing Irans ass bullied by putin lies about self .huge debt go brandon go.
Has to have nurse feed him jello and help him dress himself .And give him a enema every day !

why-do-republicans-believe-everything-they-he-L-Ef6NT3[1].jpeg

Yes its great 1.4 percent reduction this quarter in the economy 8.5 percent inflation 2 percent reduction in wages and a recession is predicted if joes 5.9 trillion budget and his 2.5 trillion in taxes is passed.

O I forgot food prices are up about 20 percent fuel has almost doubled also. Great joe joe. And pin head is thinking about canceling 1.75 trillion in student loan debt .
I want all my tax money back that was spent on student loans if pin. Head allows this. Hes trying hard to buy votes and increase his pathic approval rate

o WALT CONSIDERING
Yes it is .you just dont like it. You see every thing was trumps fault when he was president according to liberals. So now its joes turn.and what causes inflation in germany is indeed affect by joes policy's and his borrowing spending etc has a direct impact on inflation here .And you nation as well if you buy food from America for example . we export about 140 billion in food.not to mention fuel. And so much more. Your nation sufferers from inflation also caused by russia and the Ukraine more so then we do.

Werbung:
Back