John Boehner Told Harry Reid 'Go F--- Yourself' Outside the Oval Office

A Lot,,,Cause our Forfathers believed in the consitution and they followed exactly what it says. Just like Muslims carry out punishments who disobeyed the Koran. Its Called Shariah law. Back 150 years ago our society didnt believe women are as equal as men so they cant vote and they cant speak out against our government. And Blacks were slaves,,And Slaves serve and work for their masters so therefor theyre not citizens. Only American citizens were allowed to vote theyre just carrying out what the consitution says. Now liberals dont believe in freedom of speech unless theyre left winged. Liberals feel women have the right to do a mans job. Liberals feel illegals can vote. To me Liberals are the true radicals.

If "liberals" are people who believe that women and blacks should have equal rights, then pretty much everyone is a "liberal" today.
If "liberals" are people who think only "left winged" people should have freedom of speech and that illegals should have the right to vote, then hardly anyone is "liberal."
And Muslims who believe in shariah law are certainly not "liberal" under any reasonable definition.

But, back in 1776, the idea that all men are created equal, even defining "all men" the way they did back then, was a radical idea.

Werbung:
My Point is the Consitution is what America ideas is all about. Its a very importaint piece of document. Its to be followed as it says,,Not to twist it around to their advantange. If Muslims twisted the Koran around and didnt follow Shariah law. They would been a weak society like the Angolan society is

Our founders were certainly not conservatives in the sense of keeping the status quo. Their ideas were quite radical at the time. All men are created equal? What do you mean, the King and nobles don't have special privileges? Radical, left wing commie! (if there had been commies at that time, that is)

The founders were nothing like today's left-wing wanna-be commies, quite the opposite. As far as Kings and Nobles, have you looked at who is occupying the White House and carrying his robes?

Our founders were certainly not conservatives in the sense of keeping the status quo. Their ideas were quite radical at the time. All men are created equal? What do you mean, the King and nobles don't have special privileges? Radical, left wing commie! (if there had been commies at that time, that is)

Are we supposed to conclude from your post that you are comparing the liberals of today with our Founders? If so, I can not disagree strongly enough.

As a conservative, I do want to keep the statu quo...as you say. The status quo SUCKS and all thanks to 100 years of foolish policies promoted by left wing statists and the corrupt ruling elite. Do we agree?

Yeah thats what the Consitution says All men are created equal But the modern day Liberals say it includes women. But thats not what it says so how can women deserve Equal rights but the consitution says all men? Look at the Arabs you dont see them twist their Koran around like Liberals do with the consitution. Arabs follow exactly what the Koran says.

Steve. . . Sometime you should really think before you post!

Are you saying that everyone who agrees that women should have the right to vote is today a,"liberal" and is against the Constitution?

And Are you saying that the Constitution is like the Koran, or the Bible and therefore it is a "holy book?"

I love you!

With friends like you, Republicans don't need limbaugh to sound totally crazy!

Are we supposed to conclude from your post that you are comparing the liberals of today with our Founders? If so, I can not disagree strongly enough.

As a conservative, I do want to keep the statu quo...as you say. The status quo SUCKS and all thanks to 100 years of foolish policies promoted by left wing statists and the corrupt ruling elite. Do we agree?

You really are getting more extreme by the day!

Now you want to take us back ONE HUNDRED years?

Between you and steveox, you are the extreme gifts that keep giving!

You really are getting more extreme by the day!

Now you want to take us back ONE HUNDRED years?

Between you and steveox, you are the extreme gifts that keep giving!

Once again you attack me personally, while failing to comment on my post.

However, you calling me extreme, is a badge I will wear with pride.

Once again you attack me personally, while failing to comment on my post.

However, you calling me extreme, is a badge I will wear with pride.

I did not attack you. I stated exactly what was a resiltofmy observations ofthe evolution (or rather DEvolution) of your posting since the last elections.

A lot ofwhining, and an increasing tendency to blame, to dogmatise, and tomake extreme comments, with everyone but youisresponsible for the sins of the world.

You used to be fun to debate with because, although i didn't agree with a majority of your statements, they were usually intersting and relatively intelligent.

No more. In my opinion (and I fully realize that my opinion is a moot point in this forum, at best an occasion to team up and ridicule mywords), your comments have now fallen to the lowest denominator gripping and untruth in this forum.

So. . . I'll resume answering with interest and care to your posts when you'll come out of the funk you fell in and show up again.

In the meantime. . .buya few boxes of tissues and nurse your disappointment, but for your own emotional health, start opening your mind and considering reality, even if reality is not the way you have believed/wanted it to be.

You both missed my point. Let's see if I can clarify:

The ideas promoted by the founding fathers of this nation were considered radical at the time. Even taking into consideration that the phrase "all men" meant "all white males" and not "all mankind" as it would today, the idea of all men being created equal was a sharp departure from the politics of the time. Moreover, the idea of a government of the people was quite revolutionary.

The founding fathers were not modern liberals by any definition other than being willing to support radical change. they weren't conservatives, either, in the sense of trying to conserve the status quo.

When you try to apply terms like "liberal" and "conservative" to political movements, particularly ones in a different time or different place, then the definition of the terms becomes critical. It's best not to even try.

You both missed my point. Let's see if I can clarify:

The ideas promoted by the founding fathers of this nation were considered radical at the time. Even taking into consideration that the phrase "all men" meant "all white males" and not "all mankind" as it would today, the idea of all men being created equal was a sharp departure from the politics of the time. Moreover, the idea of a government of the people was quite revolutionary.

The founding fathers were not modern liberals by any definition other than being willing to support radical change. they weren't conservatives, either, in the sense of trying to conserve the status quo.

When you try to apply terms like "liberal" and "conservative" to political movements, particularly ones in a different time or different place, then the definition of the terms becomes critical. It's best not to even try.

That's what I like and respect about you. You are logical, factual, and you do not get trapped by extreme partisanship or by canned propaganda.

Kudos to you!

A Lot,,,Cause our Forfathers believed in the consitution and they followed exactly what it says. Just like Muslims carry out punishments who disobeyed the Koran. Its Called Shariah law. Back 150 years ago our society didnt believe women are as equal as men so they cant vote and they cant speak out against our government. And Blacks were slaves,,And Slaves serve and work for their masters so therefor theyre not citizens. Only American citizens were allowed to vote theyre just carrying out what the consitution says. Now liberals dont believe in freedom of speech unless theyre left winged. Liberals feel women have the right to do a mans job. Liberals feel illegals can vote. To me Liberals are the true radicals.

Liberals do not believe illegals can vote. Where ddid you get that whopper of a lie?

And, obviously, liberals (and ALL reasonable people) are against slavery and believe that women are equal to men and have the right to vote!

And. . . I am certain that, in 1775, the British and those who agreed with the British truly believed that the men who became our respected founders were VERY liberals, and had redical thoughts!

So what? Everyone knows that where you stand on an issue is dependent on. . . . . Where you stand!

John Boehner is right in a lot of Issues. All Republicans should do what he did. Stand up to them!! Like Allen West stood up against Nancy Pelosi

Werbung:

cough, cough

Back