kenya could it be another rwanda

purplebarney

Africa again.

the world loves reporting on it and yet does nothing about it

3/4 of a million + died in rwanda when they reverted back to their tribes.

Kenya seems to be going the same way

what does the west do. NOTHING!!

do we care. obviously not

could we help? of course we could.

why don't we?

because kenya and rwanda are not afghanistan,Iraq etc

theres no money in it.

this is the one continent the world needs to focus upon and help. But will they?

take zimbabwe. Mugabi should have been removed a long time ago. What does Britain my home country have to say

"we are contemplating whether to allow our national cricket team to participate in matches in zimbabwe"

Go britain. Enter Iraq without a further thought. but play cricket with Zimbabwe hmmmm thats a tough one!!!!!!

Werbung:
Africa again.

the world loves reporting on it and yet does nothing about it

3/4 of a million + died in rwanda when they reverted back to their tribes.

Kenya seems to be going the same way

what does the west do. NOTHING!!

do we care. obviously not

could we help? of course we could.

why don't we?

because kenya and rwanda are not afghanistan,Iraq etc

theres no money in it.

this is the one continent the world needs to focus upon and help. But will they?

take zimbabwe. Mugabi should have been removed a long time ago. What does Britain my home country have to say

"we are contemplating whether to allow our national cricket team to participate in matches in zimbabwe"

Go britain. Enter Iraq without a further thought. but play cricket with Zimbabwe hmmmm thats a tough one!!!!!!
How is Kenya going to become another Rawanda. It is a very stable country

How is Kenya going to become another Rawanda. It is a very stable country
http://www.africaw.com/major-problems-facing-kenya-today
its all relative I suppose

Corruption and poor leadership are other major reasons why Kenya still wallows in poverty despite the abundance of natural resources. Corruption in Kenya has gotten so worse to the point where people on the streets consider corruption "normal" part of everyday life. Incompetent leadership and poor governance continue to tear Kenya into pieces.

I have a friend from Kenya. When I mentioned Mau Mau he said it was a long time ago and Kenya is stable. It does have some poor neighbours who fled t Kenya but thats all.

I have a friend from Kenya. When I mentioned Mau Mau he said it was a long time ago and Kenya is stable. It does have some poor neighbours who fled t Kenya but thats all.

I have a friend from Kenya too. He lives in America now and is greatly re4lieved as a result.

What do your friends know about Odinga? Obama supported his election campaign back in '07. It was pretty bloody.

Cruella, This is the reply to you letter from my Kenyan friend.

"Sure we had problems during the elections in 2007 but they were sorted out. Unfortunately two of the major suspects of that shameful episode are currently gunning for the presidency in next year's elections. In fact they are under indictment and are supposed to be appearing at ICC court at the Hague next year. Probably they think that if elected president then the ICC would find it hard to indict them as is the case with Omar Bashir of Sudan.
As for Obama supporting Odinga I doubt that this is true. Mr Odinga is the current Prime Minister and the general consensus is that the incumbent stole the election from Mr Odinga thus the violence witnessed in 2007. I know the conservatives in the US would seize at anything to discredit Obama. As for Kenya going the Rawanda way I doubt this will happen, the wounds of 2007 are still fresh for most people".

I dont see where the const authorizes spending money either to improve the living conditions of people in other countries or to decide who is or is not inpower over there.

We could spend a whole lot less on these activities and spend our money here to make our country so damn good that there would be no doubt in the minds of people everywhere that they wanted to be just like us - then they would improve.

Dr Who You are talking of what you want the American government to do. Here in Australia I am glad we spend money on improving the living standards of people in other countries. I meet my Kenyan friend because he study at my Australian University.

Cruella what I can read of your Email is that the writer acting on behalf of Obama calls the receiver i assume Odinga, Brother . I can not see how this proves Obama supports Odinga. Also is Odinga a Communist as the article claims. I will ask my friend

All I can tell you is what is in the article and dozens of others out there. But Obama did go to Kenya and met with Odinga, there are pictures of them. Odinga is from the same Lou tribe as Obama's father. They communicated by this email, but other correspondence was through Obama's assistant in order to protect themselves. ????? Whatever that means. Also according to this email they had the same dream.

Odinga is the son of a past vice President that led Communist opposition and Odinga was educated in Communist East Germany during the cold war. He also signed an agreement with the Muslim population that if they supported him he would put Sharia law into their constitution. Odinga lost the election in '07 and there was a riot afterwards where over a thousand people were killed who had supported Odinga's opposition. The elected President agreed to share power with Odinga inorder to stop the bloodshed. There is a lot to this story, but we will never know the truth, and I suspect it's even harder for the people of Kenya to get the truth. But did Obama have a connection to Odinga? You betcha. Will we ever know? NO. Obama is good at lieing and hiding things.

Somewhere else I read where Obama helped Odinga with his campaign and helped to raise money. When Obama was asked about his involvement with Odinga, he said he only talked to him by phone, but this email and his trip when he met Odinga proves this to not be the truth.

Dr Who You are talking of what you want the American government to do. Here in Australia I am glad we spend money on improving the living standards of people in other countries. I meet my Kenyan friend because he study at my Australian University.

Yes I would want the Am gov to stop spending tax payer money to help people in other countries. I wojuld want the am gov to only do what our const allows. It simply is not right that some Americans are paying taxes here at a great hardship to themselves so that it can be used to help someone in another country that just might be better off than the person whos funds have been used against his will.

That would in no way stop everyday Americans from being the largest donors of money to other countries. Private donations from Americans even beat the spending from many other countries.

And I bet that as people gave their own money they would have even greater chances to meet the people that they gave to. If that were important to people they could even arrange that they never gave to anyone except when they could meet that person.

Yes I would want the Am gov to stop spending tax payer money to help people in other countries. I wojuld want the am gov to only do what our const allows. It simply is not right that some Americans are paying taxes here at a great hardship to themselves so that it can be used to help someone in another country that just might be better off than the person whos funds have been used against his will.

That would in no way stop everyday Americans from being the largest donors of money to other countries. Private donations from Americans even beat the spending from many other countries.

And I bet that as people gave their own money they would have even greater chances to meet the people that they gave to. If that were important to people they could even arrange that they never gave to anyone except when they could meet that person.
Dr Who, Australia gives both private and government aid to other countries. In Reality it help us gain recognition from others as in the recent UN vote. Both governments and private individuals need friends in the rest of the world. In fact there are mutual advantages as foreign students who pay fees keep our universities going to among the top 30 in the world.

Werbung:
Dr Who, Australia gives both private and government aid to other countries. In Reality it help us gain recognition from others as in the recent UN vote. Both governments and private individuals need friends in the rest of the world. In fact there are mutual advantages as foreign students who pay fees keep our universities going to among the top 30 in the world.

You all can do whatever you want in Aussie. here our gov needs to stop spending my money and the money of my neighbors in ways that are not authorized.

So you are saying that the gov gives your money to foreign students that they then spend at aussie colleges and that helps the country? Wouldnt the country be better off if you spend your money yourself at college?

Back