Leaving House of Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
Don't let them run you off, thats how they want it give it back to em!
I agree DawkinRocks , If you leave it will get worst . Like Australian politics at the moment. Keep fighting even if I disagree with you on religion I support most of your politics
Dogtower I agree with you on religion but not always on poltics. We can't always agree but keep posting so we have variety in views

Exactly. Give it back with a rational argument without insults and slander. A lot of posters on the left can't seem to grasp that concept.
I think we all should stick to rational arguments. Some on the right do not always do this. Stay on and fight.DawkinsRocks and Dogtower

I think we all should stick to rational arguments. Some on the right do not always do this. Stay on and fight.DawkinsRocks and Dogtower

fight the Dog ?

whoa dude this is a chitter chatter board. surely we can talk and fuss (a little) without fisticuffs ! its not celebrity death match ! we're not supposed to always agree, I don't agree with anyone here 100% and neither do you but that's the fun of it.

Walter gave us three simple rules that we should have no trouble following (we all agreed to them when we signed up after all). Now nobody likes being reminded of them but its no reason to freak out, just reel it in.

Rational and logical arguments always defeat liberalism. Liberalism by its very nature, is irrational and illogical. This is why liberals lose arguments and why their leaders must silence dissent for liberalism to thrive.

As the Great One said,
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so."

No truer words have ever been spoken...

But I do enjoy debating them.

Too bad they left. They both proved Reagan right with every post they made.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back