Lefties discriminate against Christians in efforts to force them not to discriminate.

mark francis

Woke lefties in school administrations feel it is their duty to discriminate against Christianity, so atheists and adherents of false religions are not offended. The new Woke Democrat way is alien to old American traditions.

School Backtracks After Giving Woke Instructions To Bus Drivers (msn.com) 12-23-23

School Backtracks After Giving Woke Instructions To Bus Drivers
School Backtracks After Giving Woke Instructions To Bus Drivers© Provided by State Of The Union

A school district in Pennsylvania initially ordered bus drivers to remove Christmas decorations and stop wearing Christmas clothing due to complaints from parents.
The decision sparked outrage and went viral online.

Werbung:
hey, somtimes people make mistakes. i find it amusing that you desperately search for these stories, out of all of america, of course there are mistakes. duh. one school district made a mistake about christmas decorations? OH NO, lol.

shall we talk about christians discriminating against non christians, gays, etc, over time? involving, oh, mass murder in south america for example?

hey, somtimes people make mistakes. i find it amusing that you desperately search for these stories, out of all of america, of course there are mistakes. duh. one school district made a mistake about christmas decorations? OH NO, lol.

shall we talk about christians discriminating against non christians, gays, etc, over time? involving, oh, mass murder in south america for example?
The Christians being disenfranchised by woke leftist atheists, secularists, and humanists do not have to dig deep to feel the effects of open leftist hostility toward God and the Christian religion.

The Christians being disenfranchised by woke leftist atheists, secularists, and humanists do not have to dig deep to feel the effects of open leftist hostility toward God and the Christian religion.

disenfranchised? can't go to church anymore? or ..what? lol. good lord there are churches everywhere, etc.

god you christians are the biggest whiners.

ps - who hates god? name some names and prove they do. but you wont.

disenfranchised? can't go to church anymore? or ..what? lol. good lord there are churches everywhere, etc.

god you christians are the biggest whiners.

ps - who hates god? name some names and prove they do. but you wont.
We can and do go to church, and did so in spite of jackbooted fascist leftist commands that we do not go to church during their dempanic. Christians can and do freely exercise their Constitutional right to believe God and obey his will even though modern woke Democrats stupidly imagine the Constitution forbids some free exercises of Christian beliefs.

We can and do go to church, and did so in spite of jackbooted fascist leftist commands that we do not go to church during their dempanic. Christians can and do freely exercise their Constitutional right to believe God and obey his will even though modern woke Democrats stupidly imagine the Constitution forbids some free exercises of Christian beliefs.

you are whining about restrictions during a global pandemic? you desperately wanted more people to die? wow.
no wonder so many people think christians like you are hateful.

you can freely exercise beliefs that don't impact others. duh. just like you can't sacrifice virgins if you declare your religion believes that.

chistians like you are so entitled and so whining.

you are whining about restrictions during a global pandemic? you desperately wanted more people to die? wow.
no wonder so many people think christians like you are hateful.

you can freely exercise beliefs that don't impact others. duh. just like you can't sacrifice virgins if you declare your religion believes that.

chistians like you are so entitled and so whining.
Nobody from our church died from going to church during the dempanic, but thousands of elderly victims died because Cuomo sent infected patients into rest homes instead of utilizing the hospital ship sent to NY by President Trump. Furthermore, no members of our church died after refusing to take the risky covid vaccine hawked by the drug salesman entrepreneur Anthoiny Fauci.

Nobody from our church died from going to church during the dempanic, but thousands of elderly victims died because Cuomo sent infected patients into rest homes instead of utilizing the hospital ship sent to NY by President Trump. Furthermore, no members of our church died after refusing to take the risky covid vaccine hawked by the drug salesman entrepreneur Anthoiny Fauci.

did anyone from your church pass the virus to someone who did die? oh you don't know that? of course, that's the problem, you can't see the virus, or know if you are spreading it, so that's why public gatherings were restricted.

hateful christians not caring if others die? sad

did anyone from your church pass the virus to someone who did die? oh you don't know that? of course, that's the problem, you can't see the virus, or know if you are spreading it, so that's why public gatherings were restricted.

hateful christians not caring if others die? sad
No, most of our church members never got the virus in spite of also never getting vaccinated. I got the virus, however, just like Biden got the virus, only I had not been vaccinated and he had. However, I never got any medicines hawked by the pharmaceutical salesman, Anthony Fauci, and I recovered just fine. I did stay home, however when I was sick with covid and only my family members were exposed, although we did not practice separation at home and did not wear masks and none of my relatives near me got covid in spite of all thse speculative measures to prevent infections.

No, most of our church members never got the virus in spite of also never getting vaccinated. I got the virus, however, just like Biden got the virus, only I had not been vaccinated and he had. However, I never got any medicines hawked by the pharmaceutical salesman, Anthony Fauci, and I recovered just fine. I did stay home, however when I was sick with covid and only my family members were exposed, although we did not practice separation at home and did not wear masks and none of my relatives near me got covid in spite of all thse speculative measures to prevent infections.

no? the question was did your congregation pass it on, not did they get it. and besides, you can get it and not know.

you have no idea how many people your congregation killed by giving them covid, sadly.

no? the question was did your congregation pass it on, not did they get it. and besides, you can get it and not know.

you have no idea how many people your congregation killed by giving them covid, sadly.
I don't see how any church members could have passed it on if they never got it in the first place. How did Joe Biden get it after he was vaccinated against it? Who was the clown that caused him to get infected?

I don't see how any church members could have passed it on if they never got it in the first place. How did Joe Biden get it after he was vaccinated against it? Who was the clown that caused him to get infected?

how did they know they didn't have it, medical moron? you can't see it. duh. you can be contagious and not have any symptoms. duh.

Don't worry about people in my congregation. My daughter was working as a nurse at a retirement complex where five of the first covid victims in our county died, and she contracted covid from them. She had to stay home for a few weeks but went back to work before she was fully recovered because there was nobody else to take her place. Christians do not fear covid or death like lost people do.

If you are worrying about covid you should try to find out how so many DC politicians contracted covid after they had been vaccinated against covid and faithfully followed masking and separation guidelines.

Werbung:
Woke lefties in school administrations feel it is their duty to discriminate against Christianity, so atheists and adherents of false religions are not offended. The new Woke Democrat way is alien to old American traditions.

School Backtracks After Giving Woke Instructions To Bus Drivers (msn.com) 12-23-23

School Backtracks After Giving Woke Instructions To Bus Drivers
School Backtracks After Giving Woke Instructions To Bus Drivers© Provided by State Of The Union

A school district in Pennsylvania initially ordered bus drivers to remove Christmas decorations and stop wearing Christmas clothing due to complaints from parents.
The decision sparked outrage and went viral online.
It's against my freedom from religion to have it forced into kids at school by delusional godbotherers.

Back