Lefties discriminate against Christians in efforts to force them not to discriminate.

Don't worry about people in my congregation. My daughter was working as a nurse at a retirement complex where five of the first covid victims in our county died, and she contracted covid from them. She had to stay home for a few weeks but went back to work before she was fully recovered because there was nobody else to take her place. Christians do not fear covid or death like lost people do.

If you are worrying about covid you should try to find out how so many DC politicians contracted covid after they had been vaccinated against covid and faithfully followed masking and separation guidelines.

i worry about everyone, especially about people exposed to those who think somehow they know if they have covid and are sure they aren't spreading germs, since that is the sign of being a medical moron that can endanger others.

its so stupid to say "christians don't fear death" when the issue it passing germs to others that can cause death. Your selfish and hateful attitude is disgusting.

Werbung:
It's against my freedom from religion to have it forced into kids at school by delusional godbotherers.
The SCOTUS does guarantee individual rights to freely exercise their religious beliefs, but it does not give disgruntled sociopaths the right to destroy the religious rights of others because religion offends them.

i worry about everyone, especially about people exposed to those who think somehow they know if they have covid and are sure they aren't spreading germs, since that is the sign of being a medical moron that can endanger others.

its so stupid to say "christians don't fear death" when the issue it passing germs to others that can cause death. Your selfish and hateful attitude is disgusting.
You can clean up your own mess of Democrats getting covid after getting vaccinated, proving they lied about the vaccine giving immunity from covid, and they lied about the effectiveness of masks, and they lied about the crappy Anthony Fauci/Bill Gates vaccines.

You can clean up your own mess of Democrats getting covid after getting vaccinated, proving they lied about the vaccine giving immunity from covid, and they lied about the effectiveness of masks, and they lied about the crappy Anthony Fauci/Bill Gates vaccines.
You never take responsibility for your own actions
Always whin8ng about others
Pathetic

The SCOTUS does guarantee individual rights to freely exercise their religious beliefs, but it does not give disgruntled sociopaths the right to destroy the religious rights of others because religion offends them.
You like pretending you are a victim

Do schools have separate classes for atheists and believers? Of course not. It's forced on atheist kids because sanctamonious pricks like you think you have a right to do it.

Christians who are discriminated against for their religious beliefs are victims of unjust discrimination.

well, who are ILLEGALLY discriminated against, sure. but discrimination by itself isn't illegal, it depends on the circumstances.
for example, people without shirts can be legally discriminated against in restaurants, but you can't refuse housing to people based on discrimination on their race.

christians in this country are used to be entitled and that is ending. equal treatment for all is the goal. christians seem to want special privileges, sadly

Do schools have separate classes for atheists and believers? Of course not. It's forced on atheist kids because sanctamonious pricks like you think you have a right to do it.
Atheism should not be forced on all school kids, and forced acceptance of black racism, communism, transgenderism, homosexuality, sex changes, and other perversions should not be forced on school kids at all.

well, who are ILLEGALLY discriminated against, sure. but discrimination by itself isn't illegal, it depends on the circumstances.
for example, people without shirts can be legally discriminated against in restaurants, but you can't refuse housing to people based on discrimination on their race.

christians in this country are used to be entitled and that is ending. equal treatment for all is the goal. christians seem to want special privileges, sadly
In other words, if leftists discriminate against whites, cops, Christians, Republicans, conservatives, and others that is OK because that kind of discrimination is not illegal. But if Christians discriminate against leftists for any reason, real or imagined, that is an offense punishable by imprisonment.

Atheism should not be forced on all school kids, and forced acceptance of black racism, communism, transgenderism, homosexuality, sex changes, and other perversions should not be forced on school kids at all.
If that's the case, you wouldn't object to no religion of any persuasion be taught in schools.
Now we're getting somewhere.

If that's the case, you wouldn't object to no religion of any persuasion be taught in schools.
Now we're getting somewhere.
I support Christian schools and generally leave the public schools alone because I know secularists dominate both the school officials and the parents of the poor kids. But I do advocate for kids to be protected from the damaging woke policies fashioned by racists and perverts who disrespect God and historic American views and values.

In other words, if leftists discriminate against whites, cops, Christians, Republicans, conservatives, and others that is OK because that kind of discrimination is not illegal. But if Christians discriminate against leftists for any reason, real or imagined, that is an offense punishable by imprisonment.
Legal discrimination is OK legally
If someone is imprisoned it's because they broke the law, legal moron, not due to imagination duh

No one can force those on people, moron

Werbung:
I support Christian schools and generally leave the public schools alone because I know secularists dominate both the school officials and the parents of the poor kids. But I do advocate for kids to be protected from the damaging woke policies fashioned by racists and perverts who disrespect God and historic American views and values.
Why should USA taxpayers pay for kids to be taught about a god that doesn't exist?

If your Christian School is fully funded by the parents, good for you but no govt money should be included.

Back