Leftist protesters invade the Capitol again, but no arrests or long jail terms are expected since these gangsters support Hamas

Werbung:
Morons hire a political science major to analyze computers
Intelligent people hire computer science majors
So why did no Democrat hire an unbiased investigator to examine the voting machines to give the American people reason to believe the Democrats did not use machines to commit massive fraud?

What court agreed with your evidence?
I have no intention of trying to give some court the evidence of fraud I have collected, knowing courts have a history of denying cases that would create uncomfortable strains between judges and movers and shakers in the worldly mob.

James 4:4​

“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.”

So why did no Democrat hire an unbiased investigator to examine the voting machines to give the American people reason to believe the Democrats did not use machines to commit massive fraud?
Wasting money due to whining is stupid
Nothing will convince you morons so it would be stupid to try

I have no intention of trying to give some court the evidence of fraud I have collected, knowing courts have a history of denying cases that would create uncomfortable strains between judges and movers and shakers in the worldly mob.
So you are not only stupid but lazy lol

Here is what God said:

Matthew 19:17
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
The Biblical character known as "God" in the Old Testament was quite clearly a dick. He had no reason to mess with Job, he had no need to exterminate entire tribes of people.

“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.”
So clearly, TRUMP is an enemy of God, and there you are, claiming that Jesus would vote for Trump.

I have no intention of trying to give some court the evidence of fraud I have collected,
That's because you have nothing you lying old soak.

knowing courts have a history of denying cases that would create uncomfortable strains between judges and movers and shakers in the worldly mob.
You mean like having to convict the party they voted for.

Good. The sooner the idiot is taken out of existence the better. Burn all remnants that religion and that idiot ever got influence. If need be tidy up those left also.

That's because you have nothing you lying old soak.

You mean like having to convict the party they voted for.

Good. The sooner the idiot is taken out of existence the better. Burn all remnants that religion and that idiot ever got influence. If need be tidy up those left also.
Enemies of God commonly hate friends of Christians.

Werbung:
Who is an enemy of God? Name some
God's official enemy is Satan, of course. Who created Satan? God. Keep in mind that God created Gabriel and Michael, and obedient angels as well. But of course, since God knows EVERYTHING, he knew Satan and his demon pals were all defective when he created them. And he also knew how to create angels that would not rebel.

Back