Leftist Racism & Indoctrination

TheJPRD

I just exchanged posts with a brainless, wimpy, little white idiot calling itself "nom de plume' on "Political Forum". The little wimp had posted claims that whites were committing "hate crimes" against blacks, and that whites were inherently racist. I provided the dumbass statatistics showing that rapes of black women by whites averaged ZERO almost every year. I also showed statistics that the rape of white females by black racists averaged multiple thousands EVERY year. What did that leftist-indoctrinated scumbag reply to the facts I presented? Here is the slimebag's quote:

"It's true that white men have no desire to have sex with black females. However, white women love having sex with black men. This fact raises the question as to whether the rapes committed against white women by black men were mostly, if not all, consensual sex? White women customarily report being raped after they become angry with their black lovers out of jealousy or alienation of affection."

This leftwing piece-of-shit just tried to JUSTIFY the rape of white women by blacks because he's been taught that white women like being raped by blacks. These leftists are so far beyond the pale, that even hanging, drawing, and quartering is too kind for them!

Werbung:
Debating an idiot is always a losing proposition.

Could be, since many leftists ARE idiots, we on the right should refrain from trying to reason with them. Maybe we should be much harsher on them and just call them with they are, F-ing fools.

Debating an idiot is always a losing proposition.

Could be, since many leftists ARE idiots, we on the right should refrain from trying to reason with them. Maybe we should be much harsher on them and just call them with they are, F-ing fools.

I agree, Gip! In fact, I quit treating them with any respect years ago when they pull their "holier than thou" bs. Usually, I"m the one who's then seen as being nasty. Leftist are so damned despicable, though, especially their indoctrination of our children. They've even convinced many young, white males that blacks are justified when committing violence against whites.

I'm researching black violence against whites now, and what I'm discovering is frightening. It's not just the extent of that violence that's frightening, it's our government's attempts to conceal the violence. Whereas supposed white-initiated "hate crimes" against blacks are identified clearly in government reports, statistics on black violence towards whites are hidden in multiple tables, and disguised as "percentages" rather than actual totals. It's very time-consuming to convert the statistics into totals and make sense of them. I'll be posting an original article on this subject within the next week.

I agree, Gip! In fact, I quit treating them with any respect years ago when they pull their "holier than thou" bs. Usually, I"m the one who's then seen as being nasty. Leftist are so damned despicable, though, especially their indoctrination of our children. They've even convinced many young, white males that blacks are justified when committing violence against whites.

I'm researching black violence against whites now, and what I'm discovering is frightening. It's not just the extent of that violence that's frightening, it's our government's attempts to conceal the violence. Whereas supposed white-initiated "hate crimes" against blacks are identified clearly in government reports, statistics on black violence towards whites are hidden in multiple tables, and disguised as "percentages" rather than actual totals. It's very time-consuming to convert the statistics into totals and make sense of them. I'll be posting an original article on this subject within the next week.

Yes...liberalism/leftism left to it's own devices, will lead to disaster including LOTS of murdered people. Their motto is the ends justify the means...so indoctrination, lies, murder, etc.....is okay.

Regarding black on white crime, I did some research a couple years ago (I think I posted some on this forum) and it is of epic proportions. While white on black crime, as you stated, is just about non-existent. But this reality does not fit the purposes of the Left...and reality is not something Leftism accepts, if it conflicts with their dogma.

Here is a reality for you...if you were to remove all African and Hispanic Americans from America, violent crime would just about disappear....but to the Left, that statement of FACT is racist. When FACTS are considered racist, we know things are really really messed up.

Great to talk to yourselves. Such total agreement! How odd that the world just laughs!

Great to talk to yourselves. Such total agreement! How odd that the world just laughs!

Cute remark, but as is usual with you, it's meaningless. If you believe Gipper and I are wrong, you should provide FACTS that support your belief. If you can't defend your belief, then it's YOU at whom the world should be laughing! :cool:

Cute remark, but as is usual with you, it's meaningless. If you believe Gipper and I are wrong, you should provide FACTS that support your belief. If you can't defend your belief, then it's YOU at whom the world should be laughing! :cool:

It isn't, though, is it? How on earth would you lot know a 'fact', even if it bit you? Come ON! You live in another world altogether.

It isn't, though, is it? How on earth would you lot know a 'fact', even if it bit you? Come ON! You live in another world altogether.

Since you're unable to provide facts to support your claim, It's YOU who doesn't know facts. Either that, or you HAVE no facts. I suspect that both of those options are true in YOUR case. :LOL:

Facts about WHAT, lad? Your definition of 'leftists'? 'Racism'? 'Indoctrination'? Don't be silly!

Facts about WHAT, lad? Your definition of 'leftists'? 'Racism'? 'Indoctrination'? Don't be silly!

How about you start with facts about crime in American? Are you capable of making an argument or not? Can you dispute my statement above WITH FACTS?

America has more people in prison than any country in history, and far more than were in Stalin's gulags, and more illiterates writing nonsense too, because their masters like to keep them thinking their parroted 'opinion' matter. The Neanderthals were very bright people who failed, like Americans, to adjust to a changed reality, so they died out. You are having rather too long a wake, if you ask me. Bad taste!

America has more people in prison than any country in history, and far more than were in Stalin's gulags!....

That's funny. This is how you can find out if someone is a liberal.

So what question should follow your above statement? Let's try this....."and why do you think Stalin had fewer people in prison"? Think hard now.....:p

So what question should follow your above statement? Let's try this....."and why do you think Stalin had fewer people in prison"? Think hard now.....:p

cost resources he didnt have keeping them alive ? adolph had a similar issue.

Werbung:

Because the Americans attacked the Soviet Union and enforced State capitalism Stalin had to imprison many to disempower the working class. The American's masters waste money as if there were tomorrow for the same reason, obviously. Why do you ask?

Back