Leftist Racism & Indoctrination

I just exchanged posts with a brainless, wimpy, little white idiot calling itself "nom de plume' on "Political Forum". The little wimp had posted claims that whites were committing "hate crimes" against blacks, and that whites were inherently racist. I provided the dumbass statatistics showing that rapes of black women by whites averaged ZERO almost every year. I also showed statistics that the rape of white females by black racists averaged multiple thousands EVERY year. What did that leftist-indoctrinated scumbag reply to the facts I presented? Here is the slimebag's quote:

"It's true that white men have no desire to have sex with black females. However, white women love having sex with black men. This fact raises the question as to whether the rapes committed against white women by black men were mostly, if not all, consensual sex? White women customarily report being raped after they become angry with their black lovers out of jealousy or alienation of affection."

This leftwing piece-of-shit just tried to JUSTIFY the rape of white women by blacks because he's been taught that white women like being raped by blacks. These leftists are so far beyond the pale, that even hanging, drawing, and quartering is too kind for them!

Here is an excellent column in the WSJ this week.

Whites, by contrast, committed just over 2% of shootings and were under 3% of shooting victims in 2012, though they are 35% of the populace. Young black men in New York are 36 times more likely to be murdered than young white men—and their assailants are virtually always other black (or Hispanic) males.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324063304578525850909628878.html

Whites commit only about 2% of all shooting in NYC. That is even lower than I would have guessed. And the 36 times stat for young black men is truly amazing and disheartening.

The biggest beneficiaries of a dramatically safer New York have been law-abiding residents of formerly crime-plagued areas. Minorities make up nearly 80% of the drop in homicide victims since the early 1990s. New York policing has transformed inner-city neighborhoods and allowed their hardworking members a once-unthinkable freedom from fear.

Libs hate this...so what are they doing? They are trying to hamstring the NYC police department to prevent them from controlling crime in the city. Crime that is caused overwhelmingly by young minority men. No doubt we will read some years from now of the dramatic increase in crime in NYC. And who will suffer the most from the elite libs efforts? Of course, poor minorities.

Werbung:
America attacked the USSR huh... with what battle unicorns ?

Technically lolo is correct, President Wilson did deploy American troops to the Soviet Union as part of an Allied operation to support the White Russians fighting against the Reds after the USSR withdrew from WWI so it was an attack against the Soviets. The rest of his post about America enforcing state-capitalism is obviously nonsense.

Back