Leftist weenie wanrts cars banned because they mess up his enjoyment of nature

mark francis

This is so typical of intolerent narcissistic leftists. They don't want people to own guns because they don't like that idea. They don't want kids taught about God because they don't like God or Christians. They want Christmas outlawed and statues of old American heroes torn down because they do not want to celebrate American traditions or history. And the list of weenie whines goes on endlessly.

Man raises concerns over growing phenomenon happening with cars across the world: 'A heartbreaking collective failure'​

Werbung:
Soldiers who fought to perpetuate slavery are a tradition to be ashamed of, not rewarded. The Civil War was unnecessary, slaves were freed in Mexico by the Constitution of 1824. Simon Bolivar freed slaves in Gran Colombia and Ecuador. Slavery was ended in Argentina in 1807.

This is so typical of intolerent narcissistic leftists. They don't want people to own guns because they don't like that idea. They don't want kids taught about God because they don't like God or Christians. They want Christmas outlawed and statues of old American heroes torn down because they do not want to celebrate American traditions or history. And the list of weenie whines goes on endlessly.

Man raises concerns over growing phenomenon happening with cars across the world: 'A heartbreaking collective failure'​

Christmas outlawed? mark what kind of stupidity do you post oh that's right right-wing stupidity

Soldiers who fought to perpetuate slavery are a tradition to be ashamed of, not rewarded. The Civil War was unnecessary, slaves were freed in Mexico by the Constitution of 1824. Simon Bolivar freed slaves in Gran Colombia and Ecuador. Slavery was ended in Argentina in 1807.
I don't advocate tearing down statues to blacks like blacks advocate tearing down monuments to whites because I am not a weenie and am not a racist.

I don't advocate tearing down statues to blacks like blacks advocate tearing down monuments to whites because I am not a weenie and am not a racist.
I myself believe all. Monuments be left alone.
There is no need to hide the past On one side of my family there were slaves and on the other sided it was a mix of both sides white and blacks we have traced our family back to one of the men who signed the Magna Carta on my father's side it was a mix of Bask Spanish and French groups trying to take over territory disputes

Where does it say he's a Democrat?

People want gun control, because they have noticed that in counties that control the sale of such weapons, especially AR 15's and such, people get shot far less often.

There is a direct connection between the number of guns in circulation and the number of people who die due to guns.

People want gun control, because they have noticed that in counties that control the sale of such weapons, especially AR 15's and such, people get shot far less often.

There is a direct connection between the number of guns in circulation and the number of people who die due to guns.
In a country like USA where intelligence is not in oversupply, guns should never be in circulation.

Outlawing airplanes would remarkably reduce in deaths from airplane accidents but Americans value the freedom of airfare over government enforced airtravel bans to reduce deaths.

Maybe I was wrong. Do you have reason to believe he supports Trump?

do you have evidence he is a democrat. you know the biggest group of voters is independents, moron, and of course a large group of people dont vote or care about politics.

you're so stupid you think the world is "democrats" and "trump supporters". but then again, you are a moron

yes the cival war was necessary .

Werbung:
do you have evidence he is a democrat. you know the biggest group of voters is independents, moron, and of course a large group of people dont vote or care about politics.

you're so stupid you think the world is "democrats" and "trump supporters". but then again, you are a moron
If you have reason to believe the man is not a democrat just post your evidence and I will admit that my suspicions must have been wrong.

Back