Less than 1in4 terrorists favor Palin!!

always

VERY TRUE, according to the Obama State Controlled NEWS MEDIA, 1 out of every 4- TERRORISTS FAVOR PALIN! --- This is in contrast with the views of the obama terrorists who claim only 1-100,000,000 favor Palin!
FILM AT ELEVEN on FOX NEWS!

NOTE: this post will be deleted by BUNTZ , the obama protector and IMAGE maker!! SORRY, but at least you will get a taste of what life in CHINA is like.

Werbung:
VERY TRUE, according to the Obama State Controlled NEWS MEDIA, 1 out of every 4- TERRORISTS FAVOR PALIN! --- This is in contrast with the views of the obama terrorists who claim only 1-100,000,000 favor Palin!

NOTE: this post will be deleted by BUNTZ , the obama protector and IMAGE maker!! SORRY, but at least you will get a taste of what life in CHINA is like.

Boy I can't wait for the DRAFT.....I know someone will be hiding when it comes around...hint hint hint.

I had a bumper sticker that said 10 out of 10 terrorists agree.....Obama 08

:)

I dont think even 1 out of ten terrorists would want Palin

I had a bumper sticker that said 10 out of 10 terrorists agree.....Obama 08
Obama_Osama_Yeswecan_160.gif

When you just post stupid made up crap like this as a thread starter it does kinda merit being deleted.:rolleyes:

It just clutters up the real threads.

But go on you good American Conservatives. Call our democratically elected President of the United States of America Hitler... Bin Laden... whatever you like.

For it tells much more about why no one should associate themselves with you... than it ever will about the 44th President of the United States of America.

When you just post stupid made up crap like this as a thread starter it does kinda merit being deleted. :rolleyes:

Nahhhhhhhhhhh....much like The Klan, Neo-Nazis, Skinheads...and. all those other right-wing orgs, it's much-better we defend/enforce their Free Speech.

There's a lot o' benefit to knowing what the crazies are thinkin'.

Look at what happened when Lil' Dumbya ignored crazy-people!!

When you just post stupid made up crap like this as a thread starter it does kinda merit being deleted.:rolleyes:

But go on you good American Conservatives. Call our democratically elected President of the United States of America Hitler... Bin Laden... whatever you like.

For it tells much more about why no one should associate themselves with you... than it ever will about the 44th President of the United States of America.

WHY should I INSULT HITLER or BEN LADEN???

Werbung:
Back