Liberal terrorist attack churches and pro life centers

Werbung:
What kind of a man would would think burning a church was ok?
First arson is a act of a coward . next its a hate crime something you would expect from a kkk member or blm or a nazi or a russian in the Ukraine.

Yes these types talk big when they are full of booze sitting around with thier buddy's all kissing each others ass and bragging how tough they are . yes it takes a brave man to burn a church down in the middle of the night or slap a woman around or go into a bar at closing time and jump on the smallest drunkest guy in the bar.
Maybe if they were not cowards and able to get a erection with out beating a woman or a man there would be hope.
We all know the type pure chicken shat .
Thier dads probably came home drunk at night and beat them at a young age then beat the wife and raped her in a drunken rage mad at the world for giving them a pathic excuse for a son and a ugly woman. Blamed it all a on god and started burning churches and picking on church goers and drunks with his buddies in between beating his son and wife.
Real cowards yes indeed it takes a real man to burn down a church.

Last edited:
Werbung:
What kind of a man would would think burning a church was ok?
First arson is a act of a coward . next its a hate crime something you would expect from a kkk member or blm or a nazi or a russian in the Ukraine.

Yes these types talk big when they are full of booze sitting around with thier buddy's all kissing each others ass and bragging how tough they are . yes it takes a brave man to burn a church down in the middle of the night or slap a woman around or go into a bar at closing time and jump on the smallest drunkest guy in the bar.
Maybe if they were not cowards and able to get a erection with out beating a woman or a man there would be hope.
We all know the type pure chicken shat .
Thier dads probably came home drunk at night and beat them at a young age then beat the wife and raped her in a drunken rage mad at the world for giving them a pathic excuse for a son and a ugly woman. Blamed it all a on god and started burning churches and picking on church goers and drunks with his buddies in between beating his son and wife.
Real cowards yes indeed it takes a real man to burn down a church.
Comrade.

I've been taking the mickey out of you for weeks. I understand you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I thought you would eventually wake up.

I dont care what you think or if you think at all. I've driven you into a hate filled paranoia about me. You must be feeling inferior with all the fabricated scenarios to justify your ignorance and low intelligence.
You will never match it with me forgot and humour.

I notice you made a silly post about Vegemite etc. I dont give a rats about anything you stated. Who cares what happens there?
How can it be a reflection on me? Youve lost the plot old man.

So dont get your prostate in a knot over me. There's no need for the pervert references, burning churches, etc. I wound you up dopey and you responded accordingly. Just imagine how an Australian with the brilliant wit and humour they have could destroy you. You wouldn't be in the hunt son.

Back