Liberals at it again inn Chicago what will it add up to by tomorrow end

Werbung:
Calling Democrats conservatives without calling them out for supporting the murder of innocent little babies is a misuse of the commonly accepted definition of the word "conservative."
You are stupid
Southern conservatives are Republicans duh
Racist southern conservatives loves the republican party now
Republicans the party of racists!

You obsess about her too much
Who cares about her except obsessed morons like you lol
I can tell she makes you uncomfortable and I can understand why Democrats wish they could hide discouraging facts about leading Democrats that prove them to be violent, corrupt, hateful, and unjust. Nevertheless, Hillary still attacks conservative Christians in America so I will continue to expose her demented hatred of American patriots and values.

You are stupid
Southern conservatives are Republicans duh
Racist southern conservatives loves the republican party now
Republicans the party of racists!
Your understanding of the word "conservatives" does not agree with the most common understanding of that word.

I can tell she makes you uncomfortable and I can understand why Democrats wish they could hide discouraging facts about leading Democrats that prove them to be violent, corrupt, hateful, and unjust. Nevertheless, Hillary still attacks conservative Christians in America so I will continue to expose her demented hatred of American patriots and values.
I can tell you are stupid lol
I don't care about her moron
Prove I do moron
Lol

I can tell you are stupid lol
I don't care about her moron
Prove I do moron
Lol
Sadly, when Democrats are through with a popular Democrat they simply chick them out with the trash. Christians never abandon old or fallen Christians like Biden abandoned Americans and supporters in Afghanistan as if they mattered no more to him than the 4 Benghazi heroes mattered to Hillary.

If you believe baby murdering Southern Democrats are conservatives, then yes, they do vote Democrat.

i believe southern conservatives are republians moron.
too many words in that sentence for you to understand? lol

i didn't say southern democrats were conservatives. duh
god you are even more of a moron than I thought. lol

Sadly, when Democrats are through with a popular Democrat they simply chick them out with the trash. Christians never abandon old or fallen Christians like Biden abandoned Americans and supporters in Afghanistan as if they mattered no more to him than the 4 Benghazi heroes mattered to Hillary.

you can't stop obsessing about hillary. lol.
does she give you a tingle at night when you think of her? hahahahah

Werbung:
Back