Liberals at it again inn Chicago what will it add up to by tomorrow end

Werbung:
Produce their voting records to show they are liberals moron
Oh you can't? LOL
More lies from you, moron.

lol your right republics have taken over Chicago and the black gangs there are now black republican. your so smart Ricky retardo
Or they don't even vote moron. Duh
Are you stupid enough to think everyone is either a republican or liberal? Duh
God u are stupid

Brandon Johnson's win came during a tight race with Paul Vallas.

Just over a third of Chicago's registered voters cast their ballots in the runoff.

With early voting, mail-in ballots, drop boxes and extended voting hours, voting as never been easier and more accessible in Chicago, yet, only 35% of city residents voted in Tuesday's runoff election.

Lots of people just don't care moron

The amusing thing is that you never seem to tire from me making you look stupid in your pathetic posts lol

Heaping ineffective gun laws into dung piles in Democrat cities will never stop the violence until corrupt officials stop letting lawbreaking crooks and thugs get away with crimes without appropriate punishment.

Heaping ineffective gun laws into dung piles in Democrat cities will never stop the violence until corrupt officials stop letting lawbreaking crooks and thugs get away with crimes without appropriate punishment.

Here's something you should read before you blow your mouth about your sanctamonious republican cities.

Here's something you should read before you blow your mouth about your sanctamonious republican cities.

The difference between red states and blue states is negligible, with only small differences dividing the two. Democrats who mock red states forget that nearly half of those states are Democrats. Duuuuh.

The difference between red states and blue states is negligible, with only small differences dividing the two. Democrats who mock red states forget that nearly half of those states are Democrats. Duuuuh.
If it's a red state how can half of them be Democrat.

Thats not what you were implying. I proved you to be wrong so get over it.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Those who claim red states are more violent than blue states suggest that a mere few thousand majority Democrats in blue states make the states safer or a mere few thousand majority Republicans make the whole state more dangerous are spouting nonsense.

Werbung:
I have no idea what you are talking about. Those who claim red states are more violent than blue states suggest that a mere few thousand majority Democrats in blue states make the states safer or a mere few thousand majority Republicans make the whole state more dangerous are spouting nonsense.
You clearly believe blue states are more violent etc than red. Now you're splitting hairs around the small number of votes who determine the status.

You know what you meant so why the grovelling.

Back