Liberals at it again inn Chicago what will it add up to by tomorrow end

Heaping ineffective gun laws into dung piles in Democrat cities will never stop the violence until corrupt officials stop letting lawbreaking crooks and thugs get away with crimes without appropriate punishment.

wow, you've got the solution to violence! we've had violence in cities since forever and you've figured it out!
you're amazing! such a simple solution to a complex problem! wow!

hahahahahhahah

Werbung:
wow, you've got the solution to violence! we've had violence in cities since forever and you've figured it out!
you're amazing! such a simple solution to a complex problem! wow!

hahahahahhahah
Gun grabbers mock real solutions to gun violence that may actually work.

The difference between red states and blue states is negligible, with only small differences dividing the two. Democrats who mock red states forget that nearly half of those states are Democrats. Duuuuh.

solid red/blue states are often 60% one way (sometimes more even), that's not "small" or "negligible", moron.
for example, DC is 92% blue, wyoming is 70% red.

Gun grabbers mock real solutions to gun violence that may actually work.

i am a "gun grabber"? how so, moron? lol.

"may" work? ah, so now you've gone from "this is the soltuion" to "this MAY be the solution"
hahahahahha

of course, anything "may" be a solution. duh.

solid red/blue states are often 60% one way (sometimes more even), that's not "small" or "negligible", moron.
for example, DC is 92% blue, wyoming is 70% red.
Which area has the highest rate of gun murders by thugs and gangs, Wyoming or DC?

i am a "gun grabber"? how so, moron? lol.

"may" work? ah, so now you've gone from "this is the soltuion" to "this MAY be the solution"
hahahahahha

of course, anything "may" be a solution. duh.
At least some honest gun-grabbers admit their gun-grabbing theories may not work if put into practice.

Which area has the highest rate of gun murders by thugs and gangs, Wyoming or DC?

i don't know offhand, that wasn't he point of my post, moron. it was addressing your stupidity about "just a small difference" in red vs blue states.
god you're stupid. lol

but apparently overall red states have more than blue states, unless you've proven the earlier post wrong?

i don't know offhand, that wasn't he point of my post, moron. it was addressing your stupidity about "just a small difference" in red vs blue states.
god you're stupid. lol

but apparently overall red states have more than blue states, unless you've proven the earlier post wrong?
Some red states have only small percentages of Democrats but some red states have large percentages of Democrats. If red states have large percentages of Democrats does that mean Democrats in red states are more prone to violence than Republicans in blue states?

Some red states have only small percentages of Democrats but some red states have large percentages of Democrats. If red states have large percentages of Democrats does that mean Democrats in red states are more prone to violence than Republicans in blue states?

does it? feel free to try and prove a point, instead of just asking a question.

for now, you've not disproven the link above about dangerous red states and their higher violence. :)

that's not a definition, moron.
god you're stupid. lol

you're a typical right wing moron..full of buzzwords and whining, zero intelligence. :)
Gun-grabbers are Democrat communists who think only crooks should have guns and cops and good Americans should be disarmed.

Gun-grabbers are Democrat communists who think only crooks should have guns and cops and good Americans should be disarmed.

i don't know anyone who is a democratic communist who has said that.
kindly provide an example of a democratic communist someone who thinks ONLY crooks should have guns and "good cops and americans should be disarmed".

i'll need a direct quote from them showing that is their belief of course

Werbung:
does it? feel free to try and prove a point, instead of just asking a question.

for now, you've not disproven the link above about dangerous red states and their higher violence. :)
Your manipulation and twisted interpretation of data are not logically justifiable.

Back