Liberals at it again inn Chicago what will it add up to by tomorrow end

Democrats constantly preached the defund the police doctrines of the leftist Marxist Democrat party, until they had to stop due to embarrassment for the stupidity.
Very few people literally meant to abolish police duh
Quote names otherwise

Werbung:
I haven't seen evidence of anything like those figures but you might get your unique info from god

Nothing invented. Pure fact. Ask the guys who are in jail. More BS from you.
Typical. Leftist enemies of Christian societies do not believe their hateful violence is bad but that non-leftist peaceful protests are worse than wars.

Quote names otherwise
I know. At the time defunding the police was all the rage faithful democrats joined in on the cop-hating refrains of the violent leftist mobs, but when reality woke them up all but the dumbest of them abandoned that stupidity as though they never favored it for a minute.

Typical. Leftist enemies of Christian societies do not believe their hateful violence is bad but that non-leftist peaceful protests are worse than wars.
Still no evidence I see.
That big hate filled religious mouth is off its leash again.

Non leftists peaceful protests???? 700 plus on charges and plenty in jail and you call it a peaceful protest??

You're barking mad.

Quote names otherwise
I found some quotes made by leftist Democrat opponents of the police but am having trouble finding quotes of leading Democrats condemning such nonsense. Maybe you can provide some?

The "defund the police" movement, is one of reimagining the current police system to build an entity that does not violate us, while relocating funds to invest in community services.

Let’s be clear, the people who now oppose this, have always opposed calls for systematic change. https://t.co/SEh97GS9hg

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) June 9, 2020
++++++++++++++++++++++++
When we say #DefundPolice, what we mean is people are dying and we need to invest in people's livelihoods instead.

EXAMPLE: Detroit spent $294 million on police last year, and $9 million on health.

This is systemic oppression in numbers. pic.twitter.com/oPe0GD3D6p

— Rashida Tlaib (@RashidaTlaib) June 4, 2020
++++++++++++++++++++++++
It truly boggles my mind how anyone can see a $6 billion policing budget in ONE city alone - which is more than we spend on health, youth, housing, and homelessness services here *combined* - and say, “You know what will fix police brutality? More money” https://t.co/s0oldDJSZS

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) June 10, 2020
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Still no evidence I see.
That big hate filled religious mouth is off its leash again.

Non leftists peaceful protests???? 700 plus on charges and plenty in jail and you call it a peaceful protest??

You're barking mad.
Life is filled with info, both true and false. If you cannot see that criminals get away with all sorts of crimes and innocent people get falsely accused and jailed for crimes they did not commit then I cannot convince you otherwise.

Life is filled with info, both true and false. If you cannot see that criminals get away with all sorts of crimes and innocent people get falsely accused and jailed for crimes they did not commit then I cannot convince you otherwise.

of couse that stuff happens, duh.

but you claim it happens to some specific people, without providing any proof.

I found some quotes made by leftist Democrat opponents of the police but am having trouble finding quotes of leading Democrats condemning such nonsense. Maybe you can provide some?

The "defund the police" movement, is one of reimagining the current police system to build an entity that does not violate us, while relocating funds to invest in community services.

Let’s be clear, the people who now oppose this, have always opposed calls for systematic change. https://t.co/SEh97GS9hg

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) June 9, 2020
++++++++++++++++++++++++
When we say #DefundPolice, what we mean is people are dying and we need to invest in people's livelihoods instead.

EXAMPLE: Detroit spent $294 million on police last year, and $9 million on health.

This is systemic oppression in numbers. pic.twitter.com/oPe0GD3D6p

— Rashida Tlaib (@RashidaTlaib) June 4, 2020
++++++++++++++++++++++++
It truly boggles my mind how anyone can see a $6 billion policing budget in ONE city alone - which is more than we spend on health, youth, housing, and homelessness services here *combined* - and say, “You know what will fix police brutality? More money” https://t.co/s0oldDJSZS

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) June 10, 2020
+++++++++++++++++++++++

none of those quotes says to eliminate completely the police.

they object to the amount spent relative to other priorities.

prove them wrong :)

of couse that stuff happens, duh.

but you claim it happens to some specific people, without providing any proof.
General Flynn was wickedly persecuted by the demented left and he is now suing the US government and those corrupt officials for tens of millions of dollars in damages.

none of those quotes says to eliminate completely the police.

they object to the amount spent relative to other priorities.

prove them wrong :)
Democrat leaders who advocated defunding or abolishing the police were never rebuked by other Democrat politicians for obvious reasons, in spite of the damaging stupidity of their proposals.

General Flynn was wickedly persecuted by the demented left and he is now suing the US government and those corrupt officials for tens of millions of dollars in damages.
330px-Vladimir_Putin,_Russia_Today_television_channel_(2015-12-10)_04[1].jpg
"On December 10, 2015, Flynn attended a gala dinner in Moscow in honor of RT (formerly "Russia Today"), a Russian government-owned English-language media outlet, on which he made semi-regular appearances as an analyst after he retired from U.S. government service."
male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emoticon-000073-large[1].gif

Life is filled with info, both true and false.

The irony of you saying that when the election was proven to be legitimate but you obviously didn't read that.
If you cannot see that criminals get away with all sorts of crimes and innocent people get falsely accused and jailed for crimes they did not commit then I cannot convince you otherwise.

Anyone can sue moron
Doesn't mean they are right duh

Look at all the lawsuits filed by right wing morons over 2016 election fraud. Lol lost them all

Werbung:
Anyone can sue moron
Doesn't mean they are right duh
Flynn is a coward and took the 5th like the gutless Trump you elected. Is that the patriots you are worshipping?
You've got a deranged view of your own country.

Back