Liberals claim we had to come from apes due to the dna .

the annoying thing

As you can see we share our dna with a lot of creatures even plants.
Seems all life on this planet at least has the same DNA to some extent or other . We might come from pigs or cats as far as they know other then creation which they have no respect for religion except Muslims these days . Even with the Construction which they seem to hate and twist to meet their political agenda./

Werbung:
We are more closely related to pigs and cats (also mammals) than we are to daffodils.
Evolution is not a political agenda anymore than gravity is.

Except for dummies who were brainwashed as tykes in Vacation Bible School.

We are more closely related to pigs and cats (also mammals) than we are to daffodils.

my my dun dun did I post it in the political section nope .Tell me what would it mean if all life in the universe shares some DNA ?
We also share 60 percent of or DNA with a banana some more then others I think,

As you can see we share our dna with a lot of creatures even plants.
Seems all life on this planet at least has the same DNA to some extent or other . We might come from pigs or cats as far as they know other then creation which they have no respect for religion except Muslims these days . Even with the Construction which they seem to hate and twist to meet their political agenda./

you must enjoy looking stupid.
i would suggest you study the science of evolution before posting again so you dont look so stupid.
not sure which "liberals" you are talking about, but you obsess about liberals, or people you think are, so who knows? lol.
evolution is a lot more complicated than "percentage of dna" duh

Similarity of DNA will never turn Darwinian evolution stupidity into observed scientific fact.

my my dun dun did I post it in the political section nope .Tell me what would it mean if all life in the universe shares some DNA ?
We also share 60 percent of or DNA with a banana some more then others I think,
No one knows a thing about extraterrestrial life.
I think DNA regulates the life of plant and animal life on this planet.\

You can look up banana DNA on your own.

No one knows a thing about extraterrestrial life.
I think DNA regulates the life of plant and animal life on this planet.\

You can look up banana DNA on your own.
Books detailing human ignorance and misunderstandings about DNA would fill a library. Darwin's ignorance was certainly revealed when Ford Doolittle chopped down Darwin's mythological tree of life.

Books detailing human ignorance and misunderstandings about DNA would fill a library. Darwin's ignorance was certainly revealed when Ford Doolittle chopped down Darwin's mythological tree of life.
you really obsess about a guy who died so long ago. lol.
science has moved on. you should stop being a science moron.

Who the F is "Ford Dolittle"?
Humans have DNA, Apes have DNA, and these are very similar.
Evolution is a FACT. And far more has been written that clarify how DNA works and how evolution works since Darwin's times.

Let us keep in mind that your belief is not even a hypothesis and involves talking snakes and a deity that tells people to kill their own children if they smart off.

you must enjoy looking stupid.
i would suggest you study the science of evolution before posting again so you dont look so stupid.
not sure which "liberals" you are talking about, but you obsess about liberals, or people you think are, so who knows? lol.
evolution is a lot more complicated than "percentage of dna" duh
I would suggest you do not know what your talking about again ricky retardo .Your clueless about science if you recall you said science was 99.999nperccent right somewhat a moron be you

Who the F is "Ford Dolittle"?
Humans have DNA, Apes have DNA, and these are very similar.
Evolution is a FACT. And far more has been written that clarify how DNA works and how evolution works since Darwin's times.
Darwinian evoilution is not a fact which Ford Doolittle scientifically proved in our lifetime.

Werbung:
Back