Liberals claim we had to come from apes due to the dna .

All life on this plant if you comprehend science claims would of come from the very first life form and evolved from there so all life is related . Such as bananas we share 60 percent of our dna with them .
Science claims that Prokaryotes were the first life form . If you believe in science which I do to a extent all creatures come from this single cell
So in reality apes came from it as we did . All life as far as we know have shares the same dna ` , still no explanation of what sparked life..

Werbung:
I support the rights of all Americans as any patriotic American would
You on the other hand obsess about gays lol
Hormone-hiked biological males have no Constitutional right to force schools to allow them to shower with naked little girls for sexual pleasure. And there is no Constitutional provision specifically allowing mothers a right to murder babies who get in the way of their own pleasures and agendas.

P
nope your a idiot I am obsessed with children and women being used by perverts like tran molesters etc and have a issue with your kinds policy's on bathrooms and women's sports which enables them perverts and enable them, while you support it lug nut .
by the way your the one who claims were all obsessed with you and are gay dont lie lug nut as you normally do.

And liberals protect them also https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgender-ca-woman-molesting-sentenced

So I do not want to hear any of you weasel words excuses . its a problem and they do tend to have mental and emotional issue and I have a A family members who are and nope I do not trust him at all . hes never really worked in trouble with he law and homeless and addicted to drugs and he like his life . .
Rove your claims about me
But you won't
You clearly have mental problems seek help

Hormone-hiked biological males have no Constitutional right to force schools to allow them to shower with naked little girls for sexual pleasure. And there is no Constitutional provision specifically allowing mothers a right to murder babies who get in the way of their own pleasures and agendas.
File a lawsuit if you think constitutional rights were violated. Put your money where your big mouth is

You sure obsess about naked little girls in showers and sexual pleasure. No normal person would post things like you do lol

File a lawsuit if you think constitutional rights were violated. Put your money where your big mouth is

You sure obsess about naked little girls in showers and sexual pleasure. No normal person would post things like you do lol
[/QUOTE
See you support perverts as usual

Werbung:
nah, i just laugh at the creepy posts mark makes. You can make the same point without all the exaggerated sexual details. lol.
mark is a pervert. No normal person writes posts like he does. lol

Back