Life in a liberal state

Werbung:

homeless and dope and crime all await you in the liberal paradise's
Oops. What was that about crime etc in blue states?
You should check before you get your snot tangled in that beard.

i've lived in liberal states and conservative states. all states have good and bad aspects of them.

you don't really live in a "liberal state", other than for state taxes, moron.
you live in a certain place which may be good or bad depending on the exact circumstances.

or are you so stupid that you think people living in eastern oregon, hundeds of miles from portland, deal with portland's problems? maybe you are that stupid, you are a moron after all :)

• The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.
  • Over this 21-year span, this Red State murder gap has steadily widened from a low of 9% more per capita red state murders in 2003 and 2004 to 44% more per capita red state murders in 2019, before settling back to 43% in 2020.
  • Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined.
  • If Blue State murder rates were as high as Red State murder rates, Biden-voting states would have suffered over 45,000 more murders between 2000 and 2020.

i feel bad for people living in red state hell holes :)

i've lived in liberal states and conservative states. all states have good and bad aspects of them.

you don't really live in a "liberal state", other than for state taxes, moron.
you live in a certain place which may be good or bad depending on the exact circumstances.

or are you so stupid that you think people living in eastern oregon, hundeds of miles from portland, deal with portland's problems? maybe you are that stupid, you are a moron after all :)
Lol i lived in california and spent a lot of time in ny and maryland you just do not like the truth

Seems there is little correlation between high crime and liberal/conservative states. Maybe there is another factor or two that is more important.

But, if we must fight over whether red is better or blue is better, then by all means, let's keep the battle going.

Seems there is little correlation between high crime and liberal/conservative states. Maybe there is another factor or two that is more important.

But, if we must fight over whether red is better or blue is better, then by all means, let's keep the battle going.
crime in liberal states due to the defund the police the influx of drugs and the prosecutors going soft on crime is the problem acceptance of freaks and do what ever and the entire nation has suffered more crime due to illegals

Lol i lived in california and spent a lot of time in ny and maryland you just do not like the truth

the truth is that every state, red and blue, have good and bad things. duh.

you obsess about bad things in blue states and are too stupid to realize there are good places in blue states too, and bad places in red states.
or too cowardly to admit it. :)

the truth is that every state, red and blue, have good and bad things. duh.

you obsess about bad things in blue states and are too stupid to realize there are good places in blue states too, and bad places in red states.
or too cowardly to admit it. :)
yes there are but mostly not in citys they are usually shat holes like la and san fran . #0 percent of Americas homeless are in Cali alone

yes there are but mostly not in citys they are usually shat holes like la and san fran . #0 percent of Americas homeless are in Cali alone
I assume you mean 100% homeless in California.
Are you mad?
There are homeless all over the country and even in Florida. Wake up to yourself.

Werbung:
Back