Live! In D.C.!!! Crazy Michele & The Teabaggers!!!

I was more or less replying to the "laughing" at so few showing up. There is a reason there was not very many people there. 2 days notice on a work day.

You just dont like her because she is pretty. Pretty republican women are always getting attacked. I supose its because dem women in office are so damn butt ugly :)

So the look us all right dead in the face an purposely lie to us part you're fine with... because she IS a "pretty" Republicant woman.

Okaaay that's one way to go I guess.
:confused:

She is crazier than Batsh!t...

Werbung:
Is there some reason that instead of talking about anything relevant you want to demonize the people who showed up to express their views?

Well, the crazies are just speaking "OBAMAISM" . the very REASON why VIRGINIA and NEW JERSEY are NOW RED STATES. Please . allow , in fact INSIST they spit on these LOYAL AMERICANS who PROTEST!!!
EVERY MEAN word is a NEW VOTE!! COME ON 2010, better yet 2012! , thats when we ship the huge Stinking Carp HOME!!, wherever his home is!

That's a double edge sword though Rob. Let's think about this...

It's hard not to make light of the turnout when you have Republican & Conservative talkers all over the place just OUT RIGHT LYING AGAIN to the media.

I saw reports from them on TV of 25,000... 35,000 to 40,000 and one set the turnout at OVER 1,000,000 comparing it to the Million Man March. Crazy Conservative Michele Bachmann said... I'd estimate the crowd at between 7.3and 8.2 million people. At least.:eek:

Now look at Shaman's picture there and then click on this to enlarge. Yes that's the only One Million Man March and those are people all the way down both sides and all the way down the entire plaza.

So now seeing that the Right was out caught dead busted lying that what was actually estimated at only about 4,000 people was up to 7.3 and 8.2 million people...

doesn't Shaman's poking fun make a good point?

HEY "TOP GUN" aka as "water pistol", Please post YOUR thoughts more often.
It is clear when AMERICANS read YOUR POSTS ,or those of other America Haters, it causes VOTE for CONSERVATIVE VALUES to SWELL!. I personally want to "thank you " and your ILK for handing us NEW JERSEY and VIRGINIA !
Please keep posting in greater volume at least until November 2012! Your radical ldeas , crazy thoughts , are really helpful to our cause.
KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK! , Do Not CHANGE a VOWEL !! YOUR PRICELESS!

Top Gun, There was a 2 day notice of an event on a thursday noon rally. How many people do you think can get to DC with a two day notice on a work day? I was shocked that anyone showed up. Two days notice when you have to be at work to get to Washington DC would be impossible for me to go even if I had the money to fly to DC

Please Pandora, do not try and reason with radicals. In fact INSIST they speak their minds , IT MEANS MORE VOTES for CONSERVATIVES!!!!
Think NEW JERSEY and VIRGINIA , just last week!!! see how many votes these FRUITCAKES brought us!!
PLus , You know our SENATE will never APPROVE their GARBAGE!! THEIR Healthscare is D.O.A. !! Just like teddy was!

You are the most useless poster on this forum. Just go away. No one cares what you think about anything anymore.
825.gif

92.gif

That's a double edge sword though Rob. Let's think about this...

It's hard not to make light of the turnout when you have Republican & Conservative talkers all over the place just OUT RIGHT LYING AGAIN to the media.

I saw reports from them on TV of 25,000... 35,000 to 40,000 and one set the turnout at OVER 1,000,000 comparing it to the Million Man March. Crazy Conservative Michele Bachmann said... I'd estimate the crowd at between 7.3and 8.2 million people. At least.:eek:

I would be interested in seeing where Bachmann said between 7.3 and 8.2 million people showed up? I saw that she stated, "estimates are between 20 and 45,000 people had assembled."

So, for the sake of not "outright lying" to us, please show me where Bachmann made that statement.

The Capitol Police have stated the crowd was around 4,000, certainly short of the 20,000 claimed.

Now look at Shaman's picture there and then click on this to enlarge. Yes that's the only One Million Man March and those are people all the way down both sides and all the way down the entire plaza.

So now seeing that the Right was out caught dead busted lying that what was actually estimated at only about 4,000 people was up to 7.3 and 8.2 million people...

Please show me where Bachmann stated that 8 million people came to the march?

I would be interested in seeing where Bachmann said between 7.3 and 8.2 million people showed up? I saw that she stated, "estimates are between 20 and 45,000 people had assembled."

So, for the sake of not "outright lying" to us, please show me where Bachmann made that statement.

The Capitol Police have stated the crowd was around 4,000, certainly short of the 20,000 claimed.

Please show me where Bachmann stated that 8 million people came to the march?

Come on Rob.

So you're saying I just made it up? I just pulled that number out of thin air air? That hurts coming from you.:) You know I always source my stuff from somewhere.

I don't remember which place I pulled her statement from but if you Google: Michele Bachmann says I'd estimate the crowd at between 7.3 and 8.2 million people at least you'll see the statement and various sites posting it.

Man...

Come on Rob.

So you're saying I just made it up? I just pulled that number out of thin air air? That hurts coming from you.:) You know I always source my stuff from somewhere.

I don't remember which place I pulled her statement from but if you Google: Michele Bachmann says I'd estimate the crowd at between 7.3 and 8.2 million people at least you'll see the statement and various sites posting it.

Man...

I did that, and none of those sites are direct quotes, rather simply someone else saying it and attributing it to her, and there were not many of them.

Also, I did find another source that sarcastically attributed that number to the march, but nothing more.

I know you usually source your stuff, which is why I was surprised to see this quote was not. So, please source it now. ;)

I did that, and none of those sites are direct quotes, rather simply someone else saying it and attributing it to her, and there were not many of them.

Also, I did find another source that sarcastically attributed that number to the march, but nothing more.

I know you usually source your stuff, which is why I was surprised to see this quote was not. So, please source it now. ;)

I'm merely pointing out what has been reported by multiple sources she said. I didn't hear her say it personaly... she seldom calls me up.:) But I certainly didn't make it up.

And regardless the other numbers were almost as crazy. Comparing 4000 people to 25,000... 35,000 to 40,000... 1,000,000. Let alone Bachmann's stratospheric claimed quote.

They're all completely liars. Like it not when you miss by that far... it's no accident. You know that.;)

It was a hoot though... be it a tiny, small little hoot.

I'm merely pointing out what has been reported by multiple sources she said. I didn't hear her say it personaly... she seldom calls me up.:) But I certainly didn't make it up.

And regardless the other numbers were almost as crazy. Comparing 4000 people to 25,000... 35,000 to 40,000... 1,000,000. Let alone Bachmann's stratospheric claimed quote.

They're all completely liars. Like it not when you miss by that far... it's no accident. You know that.;)

At least there were no democrat or liberal fascists there. Just peace loving, freedom loving Americans who will not go down quietly the way Obama and the left want.

Except for this site, I don't think I've seen so many hateful liberals in one place. Maybe a Bush protest.

What I don't understand though, is why so much hatred toward people who stand up for their freedom. It's unbelievable. As if the liberals are some high and mighty group of people.

Maybe if Freedom scares the libs on this site so much, they should move to another country where Freedom isn't embraced so much. I hear Venezuela could use a few more peeps.

Again, find me the direct quote where Bachmann stated that many people showed up, or the only ones lying here are your "sources."

You want to claim she inflated the numbers by stated 25,000 people came (which is her exact words) then fine, but to take a claim that frankly it does not look like she even said, and then talk about it as evidence of her lunacy is frankly outrageous.

Werbung:
"Top Gun, There was a 2 day notice of an event on a thursday noon rally. How many people do you think can get to DC with a two day notice on a work day? I was shocked that anyone showed up. Two days notice when you have to be at work to get to Washington DC would be impossible for me to go even if I had the money to fly to DC"

That's not the point. Not even close to the point. The point is, following the event the organizer Michelle Bachman lied and said she wasn't the organizer. Then other Republicans lined up deep to lie about the crowd size. They didn't have to do that, but that's exactly what they did. They lied.

Back