Live! In D.C.!!! Crazy Michele & The Teabaggers!!!

the only clip I have seen in person of her did say 20-40,000. H gordon LIddys producer said more then the first tea party ( who he had said over a million...Hannity said up to 50,000 but he did state those are the numbers he had heard so he was not making it as a statement of fact, only what he had heard from others...all still far more then 4,000...

add that to the fake clips in the news....its just a show ladies and gents...regardless if she said 7 million ( I can't say, though she is in my District, I did not see it in person.) that said knowing her, I would not be shocked if she just randomly said 7 million at one point..she is a true crackpot . I may have to Vote Dem against her , unless my party gets someone pretty good against her in the next race. And I hope we do.

Werbung:
At least there were no democrat or liberal fascists there. Just peace loving, freedom loving Americans who will not go down quietly the way Obama and the left want.

I'll live with that. Your 4000 teabaggers vs all of the Democrats, Liberals & Independents that voted for a better way... PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA! :)

Except for this site, I don't think I've seen so many hateful liberals in one place. Maybe a Bush protest.

You're confusing Liberals with kahunays who'll stand up and fight a bully back... with hatefulness.

Again, find me the direct quote where Bachmann stated that many people showed up, or the only ones lying here are your "sources."

You want to claim she inflated the numbers by stated 25,000 people came (which is her exact words) then fine, but to take a claim that frankly it does not look like she even said, and then talk about it as evidence of her lunacy is frankly outrageous.

OK how bout we do this just to speed things up.:) We both saw the reports saying she said that. I believe the reports, you don't. Fine... let's go your way...

I'm fine with saying Bachmann purposely inflated the number from 4000 to 25,000. That what?... makes her an intentional bare faced liar 21000 times. 21000 people she knew weren't there.

And I do have her saying up to 40,000 people. So that makes her now what?... a liar 36000 times.

When Hannity spoke to Bachmann about her rockin' rally on the steps of the Capitol, he first inflates the number of attendees to 20,000, which Bachmann then inflates to up to 40,000.

But here's the thing Rob... they're all a bunch of colluding liars... and I'll prove it here.

What we have here with Bachmann & friends is the exact same negotiation you have with a prostitute.

We already know what kind of girl she is... now we're just negotiating numbers.;)

Werbung:
Back