LOL! Joe the Plumber won’t run for office: God says NO

Popeye

In an interview with WorldNutz Daily Mensa candidate Joe the plumber revealed that he had a one on one with God and he was told not to run for public office...at least not at this time.

Joe also went on to say that he will be participating in the July 4th parties along with his fellow teabaggers.

Is this guy a riot or what? I'm still holding out hope for a Palin/Plumber ticket come 2012.

Asked if he has plans to run for public office, he replied, "I hope not. You know, I talked to God about that and he was like, 'No.'"

He continued, "I believe he's gotten me on this grassroots movement. If I can encourage leaders to step up, that's what I would like to do. That's a heavy role. That's something I don't know if I am prepared to do yet."

But Wurzelbacher said he will keep that door open if God ever calls him to be that leader.

"I just know whenever I fall off his path, things get really hard," he said. "So I just stick with what God tells me to do."

Werbung:
I don’t think you understand what he meant. I do. It means he did a lot of talking/praying and the feeling he got when it was over was the feeling it’s not something he should do.

He attributes it to God and you think it’s just silly. Do you ever just get a feeling not to do something or to do something? You attribute it to what? He did to God. I would possibly to God unless I knew I was afraid to do it then I might attribute it to my own fears.

At least Joe doesn't think he IS God...

Obamaflier.jpg

Obama actually thinks he's doing the lords work... God must be telling him what work needs to be done... God must be a huge fan of deficit spending and political favoritism.

Obamaflier.jpg

Obama actually thinks he's doing the lords work... God must be telling him what work needs to be done... God must be a huge fan of deficit spending and political favoritism.

Ahh great point there Gen!

ok so I have to add some funny jokes...

What do God and obama have in common?

Neither one of them have birth certificates.

Where do obama and God differ?

God does not think he is obama.

Obamaflier.jpg

If there is a God, I would presume he's a fan of choosing our leaders in a democratic fashion. Well, you and the rest of your crowd got your butts kicked... so quit whining.

When at work, does Joe the Plumber part the waters in the toilet bowl by spreading out his arms, holding his plunger a la Moses whilst calling out to God?

Ahh great point there Gen!

ok so I have to add some funny jokes...

What do God and obama have in common?

Neither one of them have birth certificates.

Where do obama and God differ?

God does not think he is obama.

God is a liberal? Oh ****, we are done! We should all kill ourselves now, and be done with it.

Have you been drinking again?

introducing-mr-wtf.jpg

Got our butts kicked... LOLZ

landslide.jpg

Show how much you love your messiah... Pull his ears.

teabag.jpg

Funny, since EVERY SINGLE NEWSPAPER in Canada called Obama's election victory a massive landslide of epic proportions. I am also aware that your electoral system is vastly different from our own. Ours is better. :D

Obamaflier.jpg

well you dont need to be a bible scholar here to see how retarded your statement is. He is talking about how you cant just go to church and think thats all you need to do, you need to go out and help and take the actions God has said you should do. Show me a Christian that does not belive that...that you can just show up and never do good deeds or help anyone...and thats fine. I dont think you would find many...

Werbung:
well you dont need to be a bible scholar here to see how retarded your statement is. He is talking about how you cant just go to church and think thats all you need to do, you need to go out and help and take the actions God has said you should do. Show me a Christian that does not belive that...that you can just show up and never do good deeds or help anyone...and thats fine. I dont think you would find many...

How does one know what it means to do the Lords work unless the Lord is telling you?

I guess your Rev could be the one to tell you but obama threw him under the bus, he has to have been chattin with the Lord.

Back