LOL! Joe the Plumber won’t run for office: God says NO

I care when People like Bush basicly say I am going to war with Iraq becuse God Told me to....thats a scary thought. 4000 plus Americans are dead, 100,000+ easy iraqis are dead.....I would rather it was based on good intel, or becuse of a real threat....the phrase God Told me to in a case like that,shows how you end up in wars based on lies and bad intel.

I have heard people say that about President Bush. But I have never seen a youtube or a quote.

Do you have a quote or youtube of him saying he is invading Iraq because God told him to?

That would scare me too! I have no issue with people praying or feeling like God is leading them one way or another, but I would have problems with people thinking God told them to invade a country. Though, that has happened in the past. I do not condone it.

If you have a clip or something, I would love to see it.

Werbung:
I have heard people say that about President Bush. But I have never seen a youtube or a quote.

Do you have a quote or youtube of him saying he is invading Iraq because God told him to?

That would scare me too! I have no issue with people praying or feeling like God is leading them one way or another, but I would have problems with people thinking God told them to invade a country. Though, that has happened in the past. I do not condone it.

If you have a clip or something, I would love to see it.

I belive it was in the state of the Union Speech , I dont have video off hand...

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0630-04.htm

this was one of many reports on it, I think in the state of the union he hinted at it, but was less blunt...but its all off memory , if I find the vid will post it

I belive it was in the state of the Union Speech , I dont have video off hand...

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0630-04.htm

this was one of many reports on it, I think in the state of the union he hinted at it, but was less blunt...but its all off memory , if I find the vid will post it

I dont know the person who is saying President Bush said this to him. I will believe it if I can get a transcript of his words but the youtube would be the best.

I have a feeling it is not out there, if it were... we would have posters of it by now I am sure.

But... If he did say that, it would scare me and I would be with you... that is wrong, scary and past the limit.

I dont know the person who is saying President Bush said this to him. I will believe it if I can get a transcript of his words but the youtube would be the best.

I have a feeling it is not out there, if it were... we would have posters of it by now I am sure.

But... If he did say that, it would scare me and I would be with you... that is wrong, scary and past the limit.

I found some that may have had it, but where like a hour long...like I said I know the only time was in video , was more he hinted or suggested it, that like he asked god or something ...I am sure someone can recall the phrase better. regardless I am agnostic and I dont like Religion being used in that way, I dont belive that god favors our nation, I dont think God will let us win a war if we are just...none of that.

I found some that may have had it, but where like a hour long...like I said I know the only time was in video , was more he hinted or suggested it, that like he asked god or something ...I am sure someone can recall the phrase better. regardless I am agnostic and I dont like Religion being used in that way, I dont belive that god favors our nation, I dont think God will let us win a war if we are just...none of that.

I can respect that but I do wonder, being agnostic, does it bother you when obama uses religion? I would hope it would bother you equally when he does it or when President Bush did it.

Bill Clinton spoke about God and Jesus more than President Bush did and I am pretty sure obama has surpassed President Bush and might surpass Bill Clinton by the end of his first term.

I can respect that but I do wonder, being agnostic, does it bother you when obama uses religion? I would hope it would bother you equally when he does it or when President Bush did it.

Bill Clinton spoke about God and Jesus more than President Bush did and I am pretty sure obama has surpassed President Bush and might surpass Bill Clinton by the end of his first term.

it depends on the context...and I if its just thrown in becuse its expected ...like God bless the US...they all say it, but its just added to speeches to be there....If they start saying politicy is set based on what the bible said, or Speaking to God...I get a bit scared that its not based on whats best, but other reasons, And the less Religion in Goverment the more happy I am, with any party

it depends on the context...and I if its just thrown in becuse its expected ...like God bless the US...they all say it, but its just added to speeches to be there....If they start saying politicy is set based on what the bible said, or Speaking to God...I get a bit scared that its not based on whats best, but other reasons, And the less Religion in Goverment the more happy I am, with any party

I mean stuff like obamas quote that Gen left, doing the Lords work

and his other stuff like I am my brothers keeper

and the taking care of the least of us exc.

I mean stuff like obamas quote that Gen left, doing the Lords work

and his other stuff like I am my brothers keeper

and the taking care of the least of us exc.

He knows Obama and the Dems are just paying religion its obligatory lip service, that they don't actually believe any of that nonsense (how else could they give him a pass for Rev. Wright?), its just a means to an end for them.

He knows Obama and the Dems are just paying religion its obligatory lip service, that they don't actually believe any of that nonsense (how else could they give him a pass for Rev. Wright?), its just a means to an end for them.

I agree its just a means to an end for them but I was still hoping he would say he does not like it when obama does it just as much as he did not like it when President Bush did it.

Gen did you read the Helen Thomas thread? its frakin funny!

This is a true story.

I've seen it discussed even on the evening news. It's been documented by somebody and like you said Bush himself would often talk about praying for guidance.

And I absolutely believe the same as you in your last few lines. I don't like religion being used to give any country some special preferred righteousness. It's one thing to praise a God it's another to try and use him as your personal "secret weapon". "If" there would be a God he would judge us on whether or not we've done the good, fair & righteous thing. I guarantee it's not the other way around.

God wouldn't just be in our sheath of arrows... because he'd be God... God of ALL PEOPLE.:)

Even if one believes in God it would be the epitome of narcissism to believe he favors one country over another and not just good over bad, person by person.

actuly no I dont, but thanks for saying what I belive with no knowlage.

I think Obama is a very christian man and does belive strongly. I also know that speaches use phrases like god bless america, becuse its good for he speech..You do know speech writers do it it for all parties. YOu know is possible to be a good christian, belive stongly, and still not think that God Favors the US in some special way..

also I belive I already showed that taking his quote to mean he thinks evrything he does if becuse God told him to, is dumb. I would hope you see that, but who knows maybe its just a means to a end for you, a fake excuse to attack Obama becuse you got nothing better.

But go ahead, keep telling evryone what my real view is, and Obama real Christian views are, becuse it just goes to show....you just pull **** out of your *** and dont care that you dont actuly know any of it.

This is a true story.

I've seen it discussed even on the evening news. It's been documented by somebody and like you said Bush himself would often talk about praying for guidance.

And I absolutely believe the same as you in your last few lines. I don't like religion being used to give any country some special preferred righteousness. It's one thing to praise a God it's another to try and use him as your personal "secret weapon". "If" there would be a God he would judge us on whether or not we've done the good, fair & righteous thing. I guarantee it's not the other way around.

God wouldn't just be in our sheath of arrows... because he'd be God... God of ALL PEOPLE.:)

Even if one believes in God it would be the epitome of narcissism to believe he favors one country over another and not just good over bad, person by person.

I agree, and like some say there are no athiest in fox holes....God never shows much favor to good Christians or people in them. you Die becuse the Bomb hit you, you live becuse it missed...God was not playing favorits

Werbung:
This is a true story.

Can you post something with him saying it?

Back