Looks like May screwed up

Werbung:
Dogtowner is right It you try to dave money on the initial building you might have to spend more to rebuild. Not to count the lost of life and the reputation of the government. It is true high rise is not usually suitable for the poor. Most want to near ground level in oder to earn a living selling goods etc.
In Australia the rich live in our high rise buildings in the city.

Dogtowner is right It you try to dave money on the initial building you might have to spend more to rebuild. Not to count the lost of life and the reputation of the government. It is true high rise is not usually suitable for the poor. Most want to near ground level in oder to earn a living selling goods etc.
In Australia the rich live in our high rise buildings in the city.
Loss of life is certainly horrible but there is no reputation loss except to tax payers who watched their pounds go up in smoke.

Dogtowner I think May reputation has suffer from the building fire, It was after all a government sponsor building. The problem in Australia it is hard to spot which is government own building for the poor and a private residence. Here are photos of two apartments in my block of apartments. Which is n0 37 House.JPG No39 house.JPG No39 house.JPG n0 37 House.JPG No39 house.JPG the government owned apartment for the poor?

Dogtowner I think May reputation has suffer from the building fire, It was after all a government sponsor building. The problem in Australia it is hard to spot which is government own building for the poor and a private residence. Here are photos of two apartments in my block of apartments. Which is View attachment 945 View attachment 946 View attachment 946 View attachment 945 View attachment 946 the government owned apartment for the poor?
Overgrown green thing is the projects trailor is not

Dogtower the government house for the poor in our block of apartments was the one with the trailer . It has no garden. However although the owner can not afford to pay normal rent he can afford two cars. As I said the poor but really the working class like to live on the ground floor where they can find ways of making money.

Dogtowner , The house was not burnt down by the residents but by a faulty appliance and unsafe classing and installation. There will be criminal charges against the builder and owner.Also the government might be held responsible for poor enforcement of regulations.

Dogtower the government house for the poor in our block of apartments was the one with the trailer . It has no garden. However although the owner can not afford to pay normal rent he can afford two cars. As I said the poor but really the working class like to live on the ground floor where they can find ways of making money.
Two cars.... um ok

We do look after the working class here. I am not sure how many people live in this apartment but I saw a bike there recently.

Werbung:
Back