lots of views, very few posts in threads..why?

pjmret

just curious why there are only a handful of posters but many times more views of threads. Are these bots cruising the net looking for whatever? maybe this is normal for discussion threads? Just curious if anyone has any idea.

Werbung:
just curious why there are only a handful of posters but many times more views of threads. Are these bots cruising the net looking for whatever? maybe this is normal for discussion threads? Just curious if anyone has any idea.
You would have noticed it's the republicans who have evaporated.
There are no bots as you would describe them but there are some who have bot habits. You and tat are it.

well you wouldn't see these bots since they are just viewing these threads, not posting in them.

How can you tell they bots then?

well i can't to be honest, its just a hypothesis that will remain that for now. walter suggests bots troll these threads, and they are known to be all over the internet, so its a good theory at this point.

well i can't to be honest, its just a hypothesis that will remain that for now. walter suggests bots troll these threads, and they are known to be all over the internet, so its a good theory at this point.
But my point is no one has proof.
I don't see any evidence, not even a bot, could write the dumb crap some write.

You dont understand. My post is not about KI bots, this about search engines bots spidering th eforum so you can find it in Google.
I think you also don't understand. I have never seen a bot write a comprehensive answer.
Crawling the forums is one but debating??? I doubt that. Cheers.

I think you also don't understand. I have never seen a bot write a comprehensive answer.
Crawling the forums is one but debating??? I doubt that. Cheers.

I try it once more.

Search engine bots are visiting the forum, reading the forum and inserating the content found into the search engines. This is not about KI, this is not about any KI chat bot writing in the forum.

walter suggests bots troll these threads

I never said that.

I try it once more.

Search engine bots are visiting the forum, reading the forum and inserating the content found into the search engines. This is not about KI, this is not about any KI chat bot writing in the forum.

I never said that.
There's no need to be arrogant about it. You might have swallowed an I phone as a kid but there's no need to put shit on us all.
I reiterate what I said. I have been called a bot. Could a bot write what I just did?
The common implication is, as I understand it, is they write replies which they don't.
Cheers.

Werbung:
Back