Missing threads

Pandora

Yesterday I looked at the forum on my lunch break and saw two threads that I liked, they both had very cute cartoons I wanted to copy but when I got home the threads were gone. But I want those cartoons!

one was called Pee party
and the other thread said something like a closer look at obamas bow

Why would they be deleted and how can I get copies of those cartoons?

maybe they are not deleted and I just cant find them but I did look through all the threads and I did not see either and I did a search and it came up with nothing

Werbung:
Yesterday I looked at the forum on my lunch break and saw two threads that I liked, they both had very cute cartoons I wanted to copy but when I got home the threads were gone. But I want those cartoons!

one was called Pee party
and the other thread said something like a closer look at obamas bow

Why would they be deleted and how can I get copies of those cartoons?

maybe they are not deleted and I just cant find them but I did look through all the threads and I did not see either and I did a search and it came up with nothing

Those threads were both deleted because they were nothing more than a cartoon that offered no commentary from the user, and was nothing more than what amounted to spam.

Those threads were both deleted because they were nothing more than a cartoon that offered no commentary from the user, and was nothing more than what amounted to spam.

ok

but I wish you would have moved them to the cartoon section, they were so funny

now that I know they were not deleted because they were bad, Ill put them in my photo album, obama memories

thanks rob

I got two cool ones but im still missing the closer look at the obama bow cartoon

I especially like the GWBUSH LMAO in the lower corner :)

Werbung:

one was called Pee party
trump[1].gif

Back