Lucid Dreaming

Phenom

I realize whenever I am asleep, which is a very short amount of time, I am always able to realize in my dreams, that I am dreaming.

It is often amazing the things I can do in my dreams, the things that superman does in the movies is only a mere speck of what I am allowed to do in my own world of conscience.

Werbung:
That is awesome, I haven't had one in a while. We were discussing this last night at a dinner party I hosted. Apparently, the way to see if you are lucid dreaming is to try and turn on a light. If you can't turn it on or off, it means that you are indeed dreaming (but are consciously aware of it). Something about how your brain cannot change the colour of everything all at once. Interesting stuff.

I just read about this and I've been wanting to have one. I had one the other night but I promptly woke up after realizing it was a dream. That always seems to happen...

That is awesome, I haven't had one in a while. We were discussing this last night at a dinner party I hosted. Apparently, the way to see if you are lucid dreaming is to try and turn on a light. If you can't turn it on or off, it means that you are indeed dreaming (but are consciously aware of it). Something about how your brain cannot change the colour of everything all at once. Interesting stuff.

I don't think that I have ever had one. I rarely remember dreams. About the only periods in my life that I can actually remember dreaming on a regular basis was when I had small children, babies actually. I suppose that when they woke us up in the night, they often interrupted dreams and I could remember them since they were so fresh.

It seems like an interesting subject. I am often a bit jealous of people who go about describing their dreams. I feel a bit like they are having adventures of a sort that I am missing.

I don't think that I have ever had one. I rarely remember dreams. About the only periods in my life that I can actually remember dreaming on a regular basis was when I had small children, babies actually. I suppose that when they woke us up in the night, they often interrupted dreams and I could remember them since they were so fresh.

It seems like an interesting subject. I am often a bit jealous of people who go about describing their dreams. I feel a bit like they are having adventures of a sort that I am missing.

Eat a ton of chocolate before sleeping. It's horrible for your health and you probably won't sleep well - but when you do you'll dream like crazy.

As for me, I remember dreams all the time. And they're all really really weird. I had one once about a little barber shop-esqe place that turned out to be an artificial insemination clinic. For some reason I can usually fly in dreams too. Well, one out of five anyway.

Werbung:

I am the same way palerider.... I think we just forget our dreams right away.. I tried writing them down right after I woke up (oddly enough I do dream most of the time!) but I soon got too lazy to do that.

I hear another trick for figuring out if you are lucid dreaming is to hold your nose and see if you can still breath.

Back