Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

GenSeneca

Many of you have probably heard about Ahmadinejad's well publicized appearance at the University of Columbia.

Part 1 : Claiming he loves all nations and hates terrorism.

Part 2 : Saying the Holocaust needs to be researched further. Womens are respected and there are no Homosexuals in Iran.

Part 3 : Saying he wants to visit the site of 9/11 and suggesting it was a conspiracy that led to American Terrorism. Claiming his Nuclear ambitions are peaceful and America has no right to suggest other countries cannot pursue nuclear technology.

Part 4 : Saying he wants to negotiate with all countries, except Israel, calling western powers dictatorships. US has threatened Iran for 28 years and supported Saddam's war against them. Invites Columbian students and faculty to Iran.

-------------------------------------------------

Thats the face he shows his audience here in America, Muslims are permitted to lie to non-believers in order to defeat them.

This is what hes says while at home in Iran among fellow believers: Death to Israel

Calling Zionists (anyone who supports the state of Israel) "bloodthirsty barbarians...next to them, all the criminals of the world seem righteous". (Sound familiar?) Calling England "devious, deceiving" and saying America is illegitimate and should be ruled by Native American Indians, to which the crowd screams "death to America". America and England are criminal partners in establishing Israel. America and England should not be a part of the Security Council and instead should be put on trial.

------------------

People think Bush is a religious zealot, Ahmadinejad believes he is here to bring about the 12th Imam or the Mahdi. The Mahdi will bring back Jesus, teach him to pray and convert all the Christians to Islam. This will all be accomplished by creating chaos. Ahmadinejad has openly admitted his interest in bringing about the Mahdi, even during a prayer at the UN.

--------------------

I don't know which is scarier; that Ahmadinejad believes he is on such a quest, or that so many Americans refuse to listen to his threats and prefer to believe in the absurd platitudes he spoke at Columbia.

Werbung:
How many Americans believe his hooey? Does anyone on this forum?

I heard his comment about not having gays in Iran brought laughter from his audience.

Werbung:
How many Americans believe his hooey? Does anyone on this forum?

I heard his comment about not having gays in Iran brought laughter from his audience.

That comment did bring laughter yes.

I am not sure that most Americans do not think that he is insane, but I think many of them are simply tired of foreign intervention at this point after the Iraqi war and are hesitant to support anything that might lead to more military action.

Many people also blame the situation in Iran on the United States, and say we are simply getting what we deserve. Which is more a testament to the dislike of the current administration I think than actual sympathy or support for Iran on anyone's part.

Back