Make me wonder

the annoying thing

Why did biden have big dollar attorneys instead of staffers looking in his boxes and files and garage ?
That not what attorneys normally do. And why did he and the fbi and the doj hide the evidence for 2 months .
Why were they looking for classified documents in the first place?
And why did his press secretary the little red lying hood say they had finished looking then we find out they are still looking and found more in his file cabinet ?
Lots of questions no answer .I sure ricky retardo or bad breath boris or another excuse maker will come up with some lame excuses

Werbung:
Why did biden have big dollar attorneys instead of staffers looking in his boxes and files and garage ?
That not what attorneys normally do. And why did he and the fbi and the doj hide the evidence for 2 months .
When the second 5 pages the DOJ were on hand to collect them also. That's makes your assumption they were hiding them look ridiculous.
If you read this it will show there is stark difference between the two but I know you won't. You prefer to fabricate some conspiracy driven by you hate and lies.

And why did his press secretary the little red lying hood say they had finished looking then we find out they are still looking and found more in his file cabinet ?
In fact the first ones were in the WH and the others in his house. Two different places son. Pay attention.
Lots of questions no answer .I sure ricky retardo or bad breath boris or another excuse maker will come up with some lame excuses
No excuses from me boy. Just the facts and if you don't like it. Stiff shit.

Werbung:

lol. you're so stupid.

the bottom line is that we don't really know what happened, which is why the doj is investigating.

but anyone who thinks biden packs and moves his own boxes is a moron.

but we do know biden isnt' fighting the process, unlike moron trump did for months and months.
and we know anyone who makes an ASSumption that biden is guilty because they are obsessed with him and hunter is a moron :)

Back