what excuse will Ricky Retardo come up with next for joe

Werbung:
Sure they can toad boy.
Now go find some place to lay down and go back to sleep
Of course they can anyone can read all your posts where you obsessed about gays and trannies and used condoms and poop and everything it's just bizarre that you don't recognize how mentally you are

Of course they can anyone can read all your posts where you obsessed about gays and trannies and used condoms and poop and everything it's just bizarre that you don't recognize how mentally you are
I'm fine toad boy. Now why don't you go sing jimmy crack corn and skip around a outhouse while dressed as a real man . preferably some place it's snowing.

You think you are fine when your creepy posts prove otherwise lol
Seek help
Your welcome to your own opinion toad boy. I can not help the fact your butt hurt or your mental delusions you suffer from..
I wish you luck toad boy. Now have a froggy day . Now let's sing jimmy crack 🌽 .you can even start the song off.

Your welcome to your own opinion toad boy. I can not help the fact your butt hurt or your mental delusions you suffer from..
I wish you luck toad boy. Now have a froggy day . Now let's sing jimmy crack 🌽 .you can even start the song off.
Delusions? You deny posting over and over about gays, condoms, etc? Lol
You are one creepy moron lol

Werbung:
Back