what excuse will Ricky Retardo come up with next for joe

the annoying thing

He didn't know there's no video of joe moving boxes the box boy did it. Joes intent is what's important, joe didn't know those classified documents were even missing must of been a staffer who put them in his files .

What's the next lame excuse for joe he will invent, can trump use these same lame excuses that's he has made up for joe?
Yrs of course there is no way that Joe is guilty and clearly trump is. After all its not like joe has experience with classified documents now is it.

Werbung:
can't stop thinking about me I see. lol

and yes, no doubt staffers packed up for him. are you stupid enough to think joe did all his own box packing? lol.
maybe you are that stupid.

and no, trump isn't the same, since he fought to keep the documents, unlike biden.
its amazing how stupid you are. lol

can't stop thinking about me I see. lol

and yes, no doubt staffers packed up for him. are you stupid enough to think joe did all his own box packing? lol.
maybe you are that stupid.

and no, trump isn't the same, since he fought to keep the documents, unlike biden.
its amazing how stupid you are. lol
Yes the excuses of the Great Ricky Retardo are legendary . Has you been a nazi I could only imagine the lame excises you would come up with Ricky. And thank you for acknowledging that you are the great retardo Screenshot_20221210-001855.png

Yes the excuses of the Great Ricky Retardo are legendary . Has you been a nazi I could only imagine the lame excises you would come up with Ricky. And thank you for acknowledging that you are the great retardo View attachment 2726

i "acknowledge" that you call me that, moron. lol. it's obvious you like stupid nicknames, like moron trump does.

but seriously.."nazis"? lol. i wasn't sure you'd be that pathetic, but now I know you are :)
comparing mishandling documents with mass extermination of people? wow. you truly are desperate along with pathetic :)

Last edited:
Yes the excuses of the Great Ricky Retardo are legendary . Has you been a nazi I could only imagine the lame excises you would come up with Ricky. And thank you for acknowledging that you are the great retardo View attachment 2726
Grow up. The silly name calling is kindergarten stuff and doesn't do your credibility any good.
Its not even funny but to a demented paranoid neuron it could be.

Lol you and ricky enjoyed it when you did it but do not like it when the water hose is turned in your direction lol

name calling? nah, you're just plain a moron, your posts prove it.
its not name calling if its an accurate description of your low IQ :)

you're so "fine" you can't stop obsessing about me with "pictures" and threads with my nickname in the title. lol.
Not at all i just find it interesting how little you care about the way politicians are screwing the nation and how you defend democrats for doing it. Republicans are guilty also but you defend the shady actions of biden you are a tool

Not at all i just find it interesting how little you care about the way politicians are screwing the nation and how you defend democrats for doing it. Republicans are guilty also but you defend the shady actions of biden you are a tool

where do I "defend democrats for screwing the nation"? how do you know I "little are" about the way politicians are screwing the country?

making fun of your stupidity has nothing to do with those. lol

what "shady actions" of biden do I "defend", moron? be specific.

Werbung:
where do I "defend democrats for screwing the nation"? how do you know I "little are" about the way politicians are screwing the country?

making fun of your stupidity has nothing to do with those. lol

what "shady actions" of biden do I "defend", moron? be specific.
O my hes in denial now how sad , watch his head may explode like a giant puss filled infected boil .

Back