what excuse will Ricky Retardo come up with next for joe

Werbung:
well ricky what will be your next excuse the dog did it ?

i don't need an excuse until you prove joe did something personally, moron. lol

you still think people like trump/biden/pence pack and move their own offices? maybe you are that stupid. lol

god you're stupid.

No sorry all my friends are in the mid 40s. To my age and up . One turned 99 this year hope he makes it to 100
Hold on I'm not telling the entire truth .I have a god daughter in here 30s named after me And a dear friend of mine tell her daughter to tell people I'm her uncle bobby.she 14 And a sweet kid by the way both parents are democrats

this thread was from almost a half year ago and you were so obessed with me you started posting again..about me? lol

You read them alright but have nothing to refute them. It hurts when a communist takes control of the debate. Cheers.
Lol your head is as self inflated as it can get with out your ego busting open like the bra of a stripper .
You and poor Ricky Retardo need to get some some sort of guidence from at least a counselor of some sort to a good dose of some mind bending medication that makes you a drooling zombie shuffling your feet and walking like a duck.

Lol your head is as self inflated as it can get with out your ego busting open like the bra of a stripper .
You and poor Ricky Retardo need to get some some sort of guidence from at least a counselor of some sort to a good dose of some mind bending medication that makes you a drooling zombie shuffling your feet and walking like a duck.
You are still obsessed lol
Every post is about me

Werbung:
I love it when you belch your chocolate coated vitriol and know it's a poor stance to take. Donny is going down and you supported him.

Back