Marijuana U.S.A.

Werbung:
"Members of the House and Senate have approved legislation, Senate Bill 5123, prohibiting employers from taking adverse actions against new hires because of a failed drug test for marijuana.

Members of the House approved the measure yesterday by a vote of 57 to
41. Senate members had previously approved the bill last month. Because House members made minor changes to the bill’s text, it must now return to the Senate for a vote on concurrence before going to the Governor’s desk to be signed."

"A little more than a year after Montana launched adult-use cannabis sales, a state senator has introduced a bill that would effectively shut down the program.

Senate Bill 546, introduced by Republican
Keith Regier, zeroes in on “eliminating adult-use dispensaries” through several restrictions that would essentially dismantle recreational sales while limiting medical marijuana allowances, according to the Montana Free Press."
"Regier earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Education from University of Nebraska.

In 2021,
Regier promoted a conspiracy theory that tiny tracking devices were being inserted into COVID-19 vaccine doses. During public debate in the Montana Senate, Regier stated, "I've read articles about putting a little chip in with the vaccine....what if that is federally approved and the employer requires that?"
Keith_Regier_SD3_tx658[1].jpg

"For too long people, who consume cannabis have been isolated because of prohibition. Today, millions of citizens across America stand unified. We are friends, neighbors, military veterans, co-workers, and family members. We vote, we contribute to the betterment of our communities, answer polls, and write letters to demonstrate that the majority of the public supports cannabis legalization.

Beyond the data, there are millions of people like me, citizens and United States Veterans, utilizing medical cannabis every day. I was separated from service in 2016 due to multiple service-related and non-service-related medical conditions. Over the years, I struggled with depression, chronic pain, anxiety, sleep disorders, and suicidal thoughts. I was prescribed a multitude of prescription medications, all with little to no positive impact on my life.

Just a few short years ago, I nearly became another
opioid statistic of the VA medical center."

"Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL) and Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR), along with 15 other co-sponsors, have reintroduced the Veterans Equal Access Act, or H.R. 2431. This bipartisan legislation expands and facilitates medical cannabis access to military veterans suffering from chronic pain, PTSD, and other serious medical conditions by allowing physicians affiliated with the Department of Veterans Affairs to recommend cannabis in compliance with state laws."

Werbung:
Back