Marijuana U.S.A.

Werbung:
Lots of people want to enjoy legal cannabis in the company of others. And many people want to do that while sipping coffee, eating a scone, or listening to music,” Haney told The (San Mateo) Daily Journal.

“To be clear, we’re not saying that coffee shops should be allowed to sell cannabis. We’re saying that cannabis shops should be allowed to sell coffee.”

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Our little CULTURAL REVOLUTION surely is growing-up!!!!

bef4ab444a429817fd403bc41d465a62[1].jpg

I am not against medical pot in any shape or form and would support recreational marijuana but the government needs to stop trying to tax it to death and charge some of the fees they expect . I my self would like to see it offer legal home growing for a small license fee with some restrictions on how much you cangrow .

Black market pot is oftencheper due to no taxes .

"Members of the Senate’s Veterans’ Affairs Committee advanced legislation today directing the United States Department of Veterans Affairs to conduct research evaluating the safety and efficacy of cannabis products for veterans suffering from chronic pain and post-traumatic stress.

The bipartisan legislation directs the VA’s office to conduct a large-scale observational trial assessing veterans’ use of cannabis and to report on its ability to mitigate pain, improve sleep, and influence subjects’ intake of prescription medicines or alcohol.

Recently conducted observational trials in Israel and the United Kingdom have documented improved symptoms following the use of cannabis products among patients with post-traumatic stress. These outcomes include statistically significant changes in sleep quality and in anxiety, fewer nightmares, and improved quality of life."

Werbung:
"A Republican lawmaker in Montana is seeking to eliminate sales taxes on medical marijuana, a move that could breathe life into the state’s struggling MMJ market.

The dwindling number of MMJ patients in Montana currently pay a 4% state sales tax as well as a 3% local tax in certain jurisdictions, but both would be
eliminated if House Bill 420 becomes law.

Hopkins wants to cut the MMJ tax because
adult-use cannabis sales generate adequate tax revenue, the Helena Independent Record reported."

Back