Mark. How's that impeachment going?

Werbung:
There are no grounds for impeaching Biden. It was a total waste of time to even try.
I know but when they are paranoid with revenge, they go fishing without bait and this is the result.
These are a major party that are genuinely conducted themselves like kids with stolen marbles.

To get to this stage and have nothing must be painful. They'd been mentally suited to never opening their mouths.

There are no grounds for impeaching Biden. It was a total waste of time to even try.
Biden is a Democrat and most people understand how hard it is to get government officials hesitant to make waves in the swamp to indict one of their own.

1712580070823.png

1712580177331.png

1712580422824.png

Trump must have said, "Lock her up!" a thousand times to his crazed masses. But he did nothing to indict her. There were no grounds to indict her on.

Hillary SHOULD have been our 45th president, she got a million more votes than Diaper Don. In any real democracy she would have won.

You mean like when Democrats impeached trump 2 times and tried several others
nope.
there were grounds there.
first one, for trying to get a foreign actor to interfere in our election.
second, for january 6, where he has been indicted by a grand jury and faces a felony trial.

Trump was GUILTY BOTH TIMES, and smart Republicans, like McConnell knew that he was guilty, but they also knew that convicting his sorry ass would lose them votes and power.

Republicans became a Trump cult because it meant big bucks for them.

Trump must have said, "Lock her up!" a thousand times to his crazed masses. But he did nothing to indict her. There were no grounds to indict her on.

Hillary SHOULD have been our 45th president, she got a million more votes than Diaper Don. In any real democracy she would have won.
Too bad for the lying and looting crowd. Democrats failed to print enough fake ballots for her to win the 2016 election, a mistake they did not repeat in 2020, the year a Dominion official guaranteed he was not going to allow Trump to win.

EXCLUSIVE: Coomer Deposition Released! Verifies Antifa Facebook Posts, Extreme Left Bias | The Gateway Pundit | by Ben Wetmore | 113 10-12-21

EXCLUSIVE: Coomer Deposition Released! Verifies Antifa Facebook Posts, Extreme Left Bias

By Ben Wetmore Oct. 12, 2021 8:10 am
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Evidence of Vote Manipulation Redacted from Dominion Audit (visiontimes.com) 12-20-20
Evidence of Vote Manipulation Redacted from Dominion Audit
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BIG: Halderman Report Reveals Georgia's Dominion Voting Machines Can be Hacked, Votes Can Be Changed, Elections Can Be Altered! - SOS Raffensperger Hid the Report and Now Will Not Install Security Patches for 2024 Election | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft | 2 6-15-23

BIG: Halderman Report Reveals Georgia’s Dominion Voting Machines Can be Hacked, Votes Can Be Changed, Elections Can Be Altered! – SOS Raffensperger Hid the Report and Now Will Not Install Security Patches for 2024 Election

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-technology-georgia-election-2020-a746b253f3404dbf794349df498c9542 5-31-22

Cyber agency: Voting software vulnerable in some states

By KATE BRUMBACKMay 31, 2022

“These vulnerabilities, for the most part, are not ones that could be easily exploited by someone who walks in off the street, but they are things that we should worry could be exploited by sophisticated attackers, such as hostile nation states, or by election insiders, and they would carry very serious consequences,” Halderman told the AP.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EXCLUSIVE: Coomer Deposition Released! Verifies Antifa Facebook Posts, Extreme Left Bias | The Gateway Pundit | by Ben Wetmore 10-12-21

EXCLUSIVE: Coomer Deposition Released! Verifies Antifa Facebook Posts, Extreme Left Bias

By Ben Wetmore Oct. 12, 2021 8:10 am4394 Comments

Eric Coomer is the former Director of Security and Product Strategy for Dominion Voting Systems. After the 2020 election debacle, where votes in at least five states had very suspicious results while running Dominion computer systems, center-right journalists made common-sense observations that the results appeared rigged. One journalist, who had infiltrated a conference call filled with Antifa-sympathizing callers, remembered that on the call “Eric from Dominion” was going to ensure that Trump did not win re-election. ...

After the Facebook Posts began circulating throughout the internet, Coomer deleted at least 80 of his posts, later telling colleagues that he ‘screwed up.’ When asked to clarify what that meant, why he would think he ‘screwed up’, he hedged and dodged and tap-danced to avoid the obvious answer: because he was the head of Product Strategy and Security for voting systems in 28 presidential election states in 2020, including every swing state, and yet was publicly posting vicious anti-Trump screeds, including the nastiest comments possible against Trump voters whom he called fascists. ...
Coomer admits that he posted “F— the USA” on his Facebook media. The person who is the head of security for one of the largest national voting systems had regularly expressed the most toxic and extreme left views possible. Coomer admits that he only meant to share these views with his 300 Facebook friends by setting his account to private. Later, when he realized his posts were being reported upon by center-right journalist Joe Oltmann, he deleted some 80+ of his posts.

nope.
there were grounds there.
first one, for trying to get a foreign actor to interfere in our election.
second, for january 6, where he has been indicted by a grand jury and faces a felony trial.
Trump never suggested Zelensky did up dirt on Biden, that was Shifty Schiff's phony transcript stupid Americans believed was a Trump recording.

1712590877023.png
1712590907068.png

1712590995067.jpeg

Too bad for the lying and looting crowd. Democrats failed to print enough fake ballots for her to win the 2016 election, a mistake they did not repeat in 2020, the year a Dominion official guaranteed he was not going to allow Trump to win.

EXCLUSIVE: Coomer Deposition Released! Verifies Antifa Facebook Posts, Extreme Left Bias | The Gateway Pundit | by Ben Wetmore | 113 10-12-21

By Ben Wetmore Oct. 12, 2021 8:10 am
Evidence of Vote Manipulation Redacted from Dominion Audit (visiontimes.com) 12-20-20
Evidence of Vote Manipulation Redacted from Dominion Audit
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BIG: Halderman Report Reveals Georgia's Dominion Voting Machines Can be Hacked, Votes Can Be Changed, Elections Can Be Altered! - SOS Raffensperger Hid the Report and Now Will Not Install Security Patches for 2024 Election | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft | 2 6-15-23

BIG: Halderman Report Reveals Georgia’s Dominion Voting Machines Can be Hacked, Votes Can Be Changed, Elections Can Be Altered! – SOS Raffensperger Hid the Report and Now Will Not Install Security Patches for 2024 Election

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-technology-georgia-election-2020-a746b253f3404dbf794349df498c9542 5-31-22

Cyber agency: Voting software vulnerable in some states

By KATE BRUMBACKMay 31, 2022

“These vulnerabilities, for the most part, are not ones that could be easily exploited by someone who walks in off the street, but they are things that we should worry could be exploited by sophisticated attackers, such as hostile nation states, or by election insiders, and they would carry very serious consequences,” Halderman told the AP.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EXCLUSIVE: Coomer Deposition Released! Verifies Antifa Facebook Posts, Extreme Left Bias | The Gateway Pundit | by Ben Wetmore 10-12-21

By Ben Wetmore Oct. 12, 2021 8:10 am4394 Comments

Eric Coomer is the former Director of Security and Product Strategy for Dominion Voting Systems. After the 2020 election debacle, where votes in at least five states had very suspicious results while running Dominion computer systems, center-right journalists made common-sense observations that the results appeared rigged. One journalist, who had infiltrated a conference call filled with Antifa-sympathizing callers, remembered that on the call “Eric from Dominion” was going to ensure that Trump did not win re-election. ...

After the Facebook Posts began circulating throughout the internet, Coomer deleted at least 80 of his posts, later telling colleagues that he ‘screwed up.’ When asked to clarify what that meant, why he would think he ‘screwed up’, he hedged and dodged and tap-danced to avoid the obvious answer: because he was the head of Product Strategy and Security for voting systems in 28 presidential election states in 2020, including every swing state, and yet was publicly posting vicious anti-Trump screeds, including the nastiest comments possible against Trump voters whom he called fascists. ...
Coomer admits that he posted “F— the USA” on his Facebook media. The person who is the head of security for one of the largest national voting systems had regularly expressed the most toxic and extreme left views possible. Coomer admits that he only meant to share these views with his 300 Facebook friends by setting his account to private. Later, when he realized his posts were being reported upon by center-right journalist Joe Oltmann, he deleted some 80+ of his posts.
all you morons need is proof

phony transcript? lol

'not phoney, moron lol
Here is the truth. Compare the real transcript with Schiff's lying version and see if you can see any problems.

Schiff makes up fictional version of Trump-Ukraine call at hearing, later says it was 'parody' | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 9-26-19

Schiff makes up fictional version of Trump-Ukraine call at hearing, later says it was 'parody'

NATE MADDEN

SEPTEMBER 26, 2019

He said the released transcript 'reads like an organized crime shakedown'

Aday after President Donald Trump released the transcript of a phone call with the president of the Ukraine at the center of Washington's latest impeachment drama, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) decided to offer his own version of events.

As part of his opening statement at a House Intelligence Committee hearing regarding the whistleblower's complaint behind the phone call
controversy and featuring testimony from Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire, Schiff offered a fictional version of a conversation of the July phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Schiff said that the transcript of the July phone conversation between the two world leaders "reads of like an organized crime shakedown." He then attempted to offer a summary of the conversation that was "Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words":

(The following is Schiff's edited and amended version of the phone call, designed to support the Democrat's lying leftist version of the meanings and intent of the words Trump spoke:)

We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though, and I'm going to say this only seven times so you better listen good.

I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I'm going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people: I'm going to put you in touch with Attorney General of the United States, my attorney general, Bill Barr. He's got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him and I'm going to put you in touch with Rudy [Giuliani]; you're going to love him, trust me.

You know what I'm asking, so I'm only going to say this a few more times in a few more ways. And by the way, don't call me again; I'll call you when you've done what I've asked.

Schiff went on to call his characterization "in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate."

Here's video of the statement:

The transcript of the phone call between Trump and Zelensky was released Wednesday amid a flurry of calls for impeachment from Democrats. The document outlined a conversation in which the two world leaders discussed a variety of issues but did not show Trump making any quid pro quo offer or demand on investigating matters related to former Vice President Joe Biden or his son, Hunter Biden.

The current controversy centers on President Trump's request that Zelensky look into an investigation of a Ukrainian natural gas company that employed Hunter Biden as a board member.

Here's the transcript section where Trump discusses the Bidens:

Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great … The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it … It sounds horrible to me.

Later in the hearing, Schiff's opening statement was criticized by Republican committee member Mike Turner (Ohio), who said that, while the transcript of the Ukrainian phone call was "not OK," it was also "not the conversation that was in the chairman's opening statement."

Schiff responded to Turner's criticism that his "summary of the president's call was meant to be, at least part, in parody" and added "the fact that that's not clear is a separate problem in and of itself."

An official Trump 2020 campaign Twitter account responded to Schiff's "parody" claim saying that "Democrats KNOW President Trump didn't do anything wrong, so they're resorting to making things up to trick you!"

Werbung:
Here is the truth. Compare the real transcript with Schiff's lying version and see if you can see any problems.

Schiff makes up fictional version of Trump-Ukraine call at hearing, later says it was 'parody' | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 9-26-19

Schiff makes up fictional version of Trump-Ukraine call at hearing, later says it was 'parody'

NATE MADDEN

SEPTEMBER 26, 2019

He said the released transcript 'reads like an organized crime shakedown'

Aday after President Donald Trump released the transcript of a phone call with the president of the Ukraine at the center of Washington's latest impeachment drama, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) decided to offer his own version of events.

As part of his opening statement at a House Intelligence Committee hearing regarding the whistleblower's complaint behind the phone call
controversy and featuring testimony from Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire, Schiff offered a fictional version of a conversation of the July phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Schiff said that the transcript of the July phone conversation between the two world leaders "reads of like an organized crime shakedown." He then attempted to offer a summary of the conversation that was "Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words":

We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though, and I'm going to say this only seven times so you better listen good.

I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I'm going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people: I'm going to put you in touch with Attorney General of the United States, my attorney general, Bill Barr. He's got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him and I'm going to put you in touch with Rudy [Giuliani]; you're going to love him, trust me.

You know what I'm asking, so I'm only going to say this a few more times in a few more ways. And by the way, don't call me again; I'll call you when you've done what I've asked.

Schiff went on to call his characterization "in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate."

Here's video of the statement:

The transcript of the phone call between Trump and Zelensky was released Wednesday amid a flurry of calls for impeachment from Democrats. The document outlined a conversation in which the two world leaders discussed a variety of issues but did not show Trump making any quid pro quo offer or demand on investigating matters related to former Vice President Joe Biden or his son, Hunter Biden.

The current controversy centers on President Trump's request that Zelensky look into an investigation of a Ukrainian natural gas company that employed Hunter Biden as a board member.

Here's the transcript section where Trump discusses the Bidens:

Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great … The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it … It sounds horrible to me.

Later in the hearing, Schiff's opening statement was criticized by Republican committee member Mike Turner (Ohio), who said that, while the transcript of the Ukrainian phone call was "not OK," it was also "not the conversation that was in the chairman's opening statement."

Schiff responded to Turner's criticism that his "summary of the president's call was meant to be, at least part, in parody" and added "the fact that that's not clear is a separate problem in and of itself."

An official Trump 2020 campaign Twitter account responded to Schiff's "parody" claim saying that "Democrats KNOW President Trump didn't do anything wrong, so they're resorting to making things up to trick you!"
i posted the one from the white house and he clearly asked a foreign actor to look into his rival candidate.

Back