Mark. How's that impeachment going?

nothing here about schiff, moron.
i read his words directly from him. duh
he wanted ukraine to dig up dirt on his political opponent.
You ignore the impact of Schiff's lie. Trump did not mean what Schiff said he meant and what Schiff said he said before Trump released the real phone call and shut the lying leftist dirtbag up.

Werbung:
You ignore the impact of Schiff's lie. Trump did not mean what Schiff said he meant and what Schiff said he said before Trump released the real phone call and shut the lying leftist dirtbag up.
schiff had no impact on me, moron.
the words are right there in trump's own transcript. duh

schiff had no impact on me, moron.
the words are right there in trump's own transcript. duh
Schiff set the stage for widespread acceptance of his lying leftist Democrat misinterpretation of Trump's phone call leaked to him by his boy wonder, Lt. Vindman, the mutinous seditious fake whistleblower.

Schiff set the stage for widespread acceptance of his lying leftist Democrat misinterpretation of Trump's phone call leaked to him by his boy wonder, Lt. Vindman, the mutinous seditious fake whistleblower.
i read the words from the white house iteslf. nothing about schiff.
god you say the dumbest things.

i read the words from the white house iteslf. nothing about schiff.
god you say the dumbest things.
Every time a leftist quotes from the call using words like "dig up dirt," they are quoting Schiff, not Trump. Damn Schiff for his wickedness and damn those who supported and propagated his seditious lies.

Every time a leftist quotes from the call using words like "dig up dirt," they are quoting Schiff, not Trump. Damn Schiff for his wickedness and damn those who supported and propagated his seditious lies.
I am not quoting anyone moron
I read the words from trump

I am not quoting anyone moron
I read the words from trump
Hello? Are you claiming Trump spoke the words, "I want you to dig up dirt on my opponent?" or are you ready to admit that was just a lie invented by the corrupt Schiff?

Hello? Are you claiming Trump spoke the words, "I want you to dig up dirt on my opponent?" or are you ready to admit that was just a lie invented by the corrupt Schiff?
His words were asking him to do that regardless if you deny that

Not so. Trump said what he wanted and Democrats twisted his words so they could falsely accuse him of saying things he did not say and meaning things he did not mean.

Really. Is that what the tape says? Trump said nothing of the sort. You said it. Gotcha.
If Schiff had pulled that stunt on Biden or Obama he would have been run out of town by the entire body of politicians. Why do you defend Schiff's clear lie?
There was no lie. I doesn't matter what he said, the tape is the only evidence.
Why are you shifting the blame to Schiff when the decision was made on the tape? It doesn't matter what he said. Get over it.

Really. Is that what the tape says? Trump said nothing of the sort. You said it. Gotcha.

There was no lie. I doesn't matter what he said, the tape is the only evidence.
Why are you shifting the blame to Schiff when the decision was made on the tape? It doesn't matter what he said. Get over it.
Trump said nothing about digging up dirt on anyone and Schiff said nothing about Trump asking for Zelensky's cooperation in the ongoing Crossfire Hurricane investigation, the fake Russian collusion conspiracy theory investigation and the ongoing investigation of Hunter Biden's boss in Ukraine.

Trump said nothing about digging up dirt on anyone and Schiff said nothing about Trump asking for Zelensky's cooperation in the ongoing Crossfire Hurricane investigation, the fake Russian collusion conspiracy theory investigation and the ongoing investigation of Hunter Biden's boss in Ukraine.
Of course. I can see you've read all the transcripts. Dream on boy.

Of course. I can see you've read all the transcripts. Dream on boy.
I particularly noted the part where Trump mentioned the lying leftist Russian conspiracy theory invented by Democrats in a failed attempt to overthrow the legitimate government presided over by President Trump.

Werbung:
I particularly noted the part where Trump mentioned the lying leftist Russian conspiracy theory invented by Democrats in a failed attempt to overthrow the legitimate government presided over by President Trump.
Right wing blather

Back