May 21 2011

A cheap shot and not worthy of you TruthSeeker, you should at least have put a smiley at the end of the sentence.

You are alway's so nice..But you know I read somewhere that 48% of liberals still believe you can get electricuted by using a cell phone while taking a bath.
What concerns me is just how much more productive they will be when they figure that one out..LOL

Best Regards
doug

Werbung:
Imagine LEFTWINGERS, with all their nutsy beliefs about economics, history, politics, and law ....... making fun of someone else's beliefs. :D

You are alway's so nice..But you know I read somewhere that 48% of liberals still believe you can get electricuted by using a cell phone while taking a bath.
What concerns me is just how much more productive they will be when they figure that one out..LOL

Best Regards
doug

It always hurts so good when a liberal gets upset with me. :D

why ask people to be good for the sake of being a better person...when you can just try to scare them into it and profit at the same time?

Who cares about being a better person as long as you have Jesus to forgive you for all the sh1tty things you do to fellow man?

Assuming that the religious loony who is pushing the rapture starting on Saturday is correct, what would forum members do in the next few days ?

Is anyone asking, "Assuming that the geographic loonies in the Flat Earth Society are correct, what would forum members do in the next few days?"

Or, "Assuming that the Democrat loonies who made the recent ad announcing that Republicans are going to kill Granny by dumping her out of her wheelchair at the top of a cliff are correct, what would senior citizens do in the next few days?"

Since you're asking about a loony who has no clue and will never be even close to being right, why leave out these others?

Is anyone asking, "Assuming that the geographic loonies in the Flat Earth Society are correct, what would forum members do in the next few days?"

Or, "Assuming that the Democrat loonies who made the recent ad announcing that Republicans are going to kill Granny by dumping her out of her wheelchair at the top of a cliff are correct, what would senior citizens do in the next few days?"

Since you're asking about a loony who has no clue and will never be even close to being right, why leave out these others?

You missed the loonies who believe in "trickle down" economics, but that's okay because every dog has his day and Saturday is Harold Camping's day.

You missed the loonies who believe in "trickle down" economics

I cited groups whose predictions failed every time. The prediction you cite, succeeded (see the economy in the 20 yeas since Reagan implemented "trickle-down", a.k.a. freer capitalism).

Nice try at pretending they were wrong, but documented history says otherwise.

I cited groups whose predictions failed every time. The prediction you cite, succeeded (see the economy in the 20 yeas since Reagan implemented "trickle-down", a.k.a. freer capitalism).

Nice try at pretending they were wrong, but documented history says otherwise.

Looking at the concentration of wealth in this country I think trickle down was an abysmal failure.

Werbung:
Back