May 21 2011

Werbung:
Looking at the concentration of wealth in this country I think trickle down was an abysmal failure.

You offer no evidence that "trickle down", a leftwing perjorative for broad-based tax cuts encompassing also the wealthy, were a "failure", or even what success or failure would consist of. What do you know of economics - anything? That all will benefit from broad based tax cuts makes complete sense. First, almost 50% of people pay no income tax - saying you oppose tax cuts for the rich almost reduces to that you favor no tax cuts period. The money that is extracted from the wealthy takes money that would otherwise be invested, producing jobs and livelihood for the lower economic classes, and gives it instead to politicians and is spent in a way that helps them get re-elected. All taxes are a drain on the economy. Whimpering about tax cuts to the rich, an age-old staple of leftwing demogogy, has no place in a rational discussion of economics or social weall-being, it's simply mental masturbation.

You offer no evidence that "trickle down", a leftwing perjorative for broad-based tax cuts encompassing also the wealthy, were a "failure", or even what success or failure would consist of. What do you know of economics - anything? That all will benefit from broad based tax cuts makes complete sense. First, almost 50% of people pay no income tax - saying you oppose tax cuts for the rich almost reduces to that you favor no tax cuts period. The money that is extracted from the wealthy takes money that would otherwise be invested, producing jobs and livelihood for the lower economic classes, and gives it instead to politicians and is spent in a way that helps them get re-elected. All taxes are a drain on the economy. Whimpering about tax cuts to the rich, an age-old staple of leftwing demogogy, has no place in a rational discussion of economics or social weall-being, it's simply mental masturbation.

Rick, you know how it is. Class warfare and racial conflict are the cornerstones of liberal philosophy. Punish success and create/invent racial conflict whenever and wherever possible.

The day isn't over yet.

So has anybody had friends, neighbors, or relatives turn up MISSING today? :eek:

Well I doubt this is very good evidence but...

"Trinity County deputies are continuing a search today for a missing [] Humboldt County girl whose mother was found walking Friday morning naked on the side of a Trinity County highway."

http://www.redding.com/news/2011/may/21/search-continues-missing-girl-mother-arrested/

:)

Maybe she was the only person who had a genuine faith in God.:)

Hey, I made it! I'm up here in heaven! I am one of the "chosen"! This is an amazing place. As you can all tell, we have INTERNET up here! And HDTV. And the food is AMAZING. An endless breakfast and lunch and dinner buffet. And I have my own little apartment. And there are no hassles up here. No debt, and no bills to pay. Nothing goes wrong. Nobody has a bad attitude.

The funny thing is, there are no communists or marxists or fascists or liberals or progressives or left wingers or RINOS or green peacers up here.

This is really a cool place.

how is it testable? as a test are you going to make God do a practice rapture to test it?

I would think the testability of the May 21 rapture date would be evident to all.

The date has come and gone and there has been no significant increase in missing persons. The person who made the claim has been shown to be wrong.

I would think the testability of the May 21 rapture date would be evident to all.

The date has come and gone and there has been no significant increase in missing persons. The person who made the claim has been shown to be wrong.

I don't see that as a test, I see that as its going to end up right or wrong, but not realy a test...

I was thinking more in terms of it will happen on may 20 2012....and a test being something you could do to show that was true...before may 20 2012....

by the way he has a new date...this would be his third one...if this one missed do we get to kill him...3 strikes your out?

I don't see that as a test, I see that as its going to end up right or wrong, but not realy a test...

I was thinking more in terms of it will happen on may 20 2012....and a test being something you could do to show that was true...before may 20 2012....

by the way he has a new date...this would be his third one...if this one missed do we get to kill him...3 strikes your out?

There are ways to test if what he says has internal consistency, reliability, and validity, etc.

OT Law would say that he be stoned after the first wrong date. Today some of us we just ignore him and others try to smear each and every christian as a result of what he says.

Werbung:
There are ways to test if what he says has internal consistency, reliability, and validity, etc.

OT Law would say that he be stoned after the first wrong date. Today some of us we just ignore him and others try to smear each and every christian as a result of what he says.

Dr.Who, welcome back! We missed your "wise" opinions. :D

Back