McCain collects Social Security!

Hey Bunz! Do you get Fox News, CNN or MSNBC up their in Alaska? Now they are all saying, we don't really don't know that much about Obama. Heard that before? A little late wouldn't you say? He outspend Clinton 3 to 1 and I don't want to hear that all that money came from the Internet two and three dollars at a time from little old ladies. I am going with other Chamber of Commerce Members to a breakfast/lunch meeting the 20th of May in Columbus to meet with Governor Strickland and other officials. Ohio suppported her heavily. Be interested to see what is said.
Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it!

Werbung:
Hey Bunz! Do you get Fox News, CNN or MSNBC up their in Alaska? Now they are all saying, we don't really don't know that much about Obama. Heard that before? A little late wouldn't you say? He outspend Clinton 3 to 1 and I don't want to hear that all that money came from the Internet two and three dollars at a time from little old ladies. I am going with other Chamber of Commerce Members to a breakfast/lunch meeting the 20th of May in Columbus to meet with Governor Strickland and other officials. Ohio suppported her heavily. Be interested to see what is said.
Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it!

I'm not sure what you are talking about, according to RCP Obama, after his big night Tues., leads Clinton by 154 delegates and 710,364 in the popular vote, considering there are only 5 small contests left, both are insurmountable. It appears the Democratic party knows enough about Obama to have made their choice and, with luck, he will be the next president of the US.

I'm not sure what you are talking about, according to RCP Obama, after his big night Tues., leads Clinton by 154 delegates and 710,364 in the popular vote, considering there are only 5 small contests left, both are insurmountable. It appears the Democratic party knows enough about Obama to have made their choice and, with luck, he will be the next president of the US.

Sorry Popeye, but I do keep very close tabs on the news especially at this time. You have to have heard all the comments from the beginning. One, I don't think they though Obama would ever get this far. He is basically and unknown. I surely never heard of him until he declared his candicy for President. Why should we have, look at all of the Senators, he is a Jr. Senator, according to the news, did nothing spectacular in the Senate, US or Illlinois to draw 'attention to himself. One person of importance, and I am not mentioning names, said and I quote " He should never have gotten past the first Primary". Well he did and now they have a tiger by the tail. They have repeatedly said "Even if they feel he cannot beat Mc Cain and is not the best candidate, how do you take it away from him". The only hope the Clintons and others have is that he will make a big mistake or something bad will come out against him before the convention. You do realize the super delegates can change their mind and change canadidates. It is a very awkward situation. I still say he is not ready to be President especially in this terrible time for our country. God Bless America. You also realize that people do get to vote in November and no one but you and God know who you vote for. He still could lose.

Werbung:
If I was to win the lottery...I would forfeit SS. If I don't need it, I really don't want it.

Well I've worked for over 40 years and if I ever win the lottery...I still intend to collect my Social Security! Why? Because I worked for it and I earned it!:D

Back