McCain has 61 yr old librarian kicked out of town hall

I am on the left, so I have none?

Explain

Do I need to cough up the mountain of horrors the left has inflicted on free speech in the name of tolerance, multiculturalism, and diversity in the last two or three years alone?

And again, what does this lady's expulsion from a rally have to do with free speech? (Moreover, what does her age or occupation have to do with it, either?)

Werbung:
Do I need to cough up the mountain of horrors the left has inflicted on free speech in the name of tolerance, multiculturalism, and diversity in the last two or three years alone?

And again, what does this lady's expulsion from a rally have to do with free speech? (Moreover, what does her age or occupation have to do with it, either?)

It has nothing to do with free speech. By the way, I'm catching on to part of the technique of Poop-I's defamation pieces - he posts loads of these false threads with shocking titles - the claim gets thoroughly overturned and rebutted five posts or so into the thread, but by then he's gone, posting more false defamations. A lurker (probably most of who visits the site) reads the thread titles and leaves. Write this large, and you see the leftwingnut technique - load the internet with millions of tons of this McCain defamation, and because there are many fools with a vote, it can swing an election.

comparing what happened to me to what happened to someone else is being high and mighty?

ok

There is so much for me to learn about people.
No your attacking him for not attacking Obama for the same thing, when you yourself in reverse situation do the same thing, attack only one side. And then act like he is in the wrong for it.

I would guess the PC police are involved.... For example, which one the following is an unacceptable slogan:

Latino Power
Asian Power
Black Power
White Power

Only one of those is considered to be a racist slogan, despite them all being identical in nature: Courtesy of the PC police.

But thats only my guess.... SW85 probably has a much better answer.

I have never heard anyone say Latin Power

I have never heard anyone Say Asian Power

Whene I hear Black Power, I do think of the Black Panthers that often used Anti white racist statements ..

When I hear White Power, the only ones I have ever heard yell that...had swastikas or white Hoods...so yea, I think racist when I hear it

Now what one has been banned? wait none...Free speech means you can yell white power all you want, and I have just as much right to think you are retarded racist when you say it.

But you claim I am told here I have no right to talk about Free Speach...so someone please tell me what I have done to not hold that right, or what I have done to give me no credibilty...after all I am a lefty...

1. Did I say her age mattered?

2. Did I say her Job had anything to do with anything?

3. And how do you not see that expelling people from Public Grounds at Public Events, for there Political Views is not hurting Free Speech?

I personally have Authored 3 Resolutions in the State Parties to Ban the use of So called Free Speech Zones....IE you can protest and have Free Speech...so long as you do it 12 blocks away in a fenced in area surrounded by cops....where people who are Pro who ever, or what ever , are Free to be anyplace they want, but those against are called pushed away for "Security"

Last I checked this was America...you have Free Speech anyplace you want on Public Grounds, not just where the Government or Parties Tell you you can.And I have attacked both parties for this, not just Republicans.

By the way, Hillary let people in her event even the sleazy obama supporters with their anti Hillary signs. She was man enough to let them in and protest with their signs.

Just more proof Hillary has more balls than obama and McCain combined.

She either knew that refusing people who hated her would result in almost no one showing up, or there was not enough people paying attention to her to notice the anti-hillary people in the crowed.

Like I said, she is the only candidate I have ever seen that ticked off so many people, that people in Ohio were putting up "vote against Hillary" signs in their yard during her New York run in 2000.

Well I did not know I was mistreated till you told me so. I assumed it was his event and if he did not want me there with my anti obama signs, he probably had the right.

I still think he has the right to keep me out of his event when all I am there to do is cause trouble, and I admittedly was, as was this old fart at the McCain event.

So both mccain and obama are both wrong and either scum suckers or they both had the right.

By the way, Hillary let people in her event even the sleazy obama supporters with their anti Hillary signs. She was man enough to let them in and protest with their signs.

Just more proof Hillary has more balls than obama and McCain combined.

WOW that's one big misleading yet still amazing rationalization you have there.:)

1st... The Librarian (or old fart as you so sadly name call her) was fine with not getting in... the problem was she wasn't even allowed to stand outside with her sign.

2nd... Other signs were allowed in and hers said simply McCain = Bush. It's my understanding Bush has endorsed John McCain has he not? John McCain has spent a lot of time in this election praising George Bush & George Bush policies... all that being 100% true kinda proves how upside down the Republican brand is this election. They don't even like themselves!

3rd... I've been to Clinton events (remember... I was going that way in the begining)... they screen people and signs as well when it came to going inside. To say they don't is being disingenuous. Not calling you liar. Maybe there was an event somewhere that they let it slide or people just got around it. But I've personally seen the contrary as well.

4th... The size of someones "balls" is not dictated by how brash & risk taking someone can be. It's how they are willing to go up against enormous odds because they see HOPE & the GOOD helping others brings as just that important. Senator Obama worked extremely hard & fought all the way to victory against what earlier in the year was perceived as a Hillary Clinton certainty. At a time when Hillary Clinton had an enormous lead in cash and was getting almost 90% of even the Black vote Senator Obama did not give up, would not surrender. He kept building until he won against better known candidates one who's husband had even already been the President...

That's BALLS!!!
:cool:

No your attacking him for not attacking Obama for the same thing, when you yourself in reverse situation do the same thing, attack only one side. And then act like he is in the wrong for it.

Huh? Maybe you missed it, but Gen didn't start a thread berating Obama because he got kicked out of a rally. Pop-I is the one who started a thread blasting McCain for the treatment of a liberal activist.

Gen, would not have even mentioned it, except poopeye brought the topic up.

His entire point was that he didn't feel mistreated, and nor was the activist mistreated. He feigned complaining to point out that Obama did the exact same thing popi claimed McCain did.

one day you will figure out that not everything in a Campaign has anything to do with the views or wants of the one running for office.

erm.... ok... I'll bite. If a campaign by someone running for office, isn't about his views on issues, and finding out if we wish to vote for him based on his views.... er... what's it about then? Finding out lucky lotto numbers? What?

Huh? Maybe you missed it, but Gen didn't start a thread berating Obama because he got kicked out of a rally. Pop-I is the one who started a thread blasting McCain for the treatment of a liberal activist.

Her sign said only... McCain = Bush.

Which one of those two people is casting such a bad light on the Republicans that a little old librarian lady needs to be removed and given a summons to go to court... in your opinion?

Truth is the Republican brand itself is now like dog food from China! They apparently don't even like themselves enough to share a sign!

But you claim I am told here I have no right to talk about Free Speach...so someone please tell me what I have done to not hold that right, or what I have done to give me no credibilty...after all I am a lefty...

Just to be clear, that was not my accusation. IDK if SW85 ever clarified his position but it was his to explain.

Now, the PC police don't have to BAN speech... They just do what they can to shut it down: Fairness Doctrine comes to mind.

Colleges are the best example. Diversity means a bunch of different colored liberals, not different opinions. Conservatives are shunned, shouted down and even get pies in the face for sharing their opinions... All from those who proclaim to be the Tolerant, open-minded, champions of Free Speech.

Just to be clear, that was not my accusation. IDK if SW85 ever clarified his position but it was his to explain.

Now, the PC police don't have to BAN speech... They just do what they can to shut it down: Fairness Doctrine comes to mind.

Colleges are the best example. Diversity means a bunch of different colored liberals, not different opinions. Conservatives are shunned, shouted down and even get pies in the face for sharing their opinions... All from those who proclaim to be the Tolerant, open-minded, champions of Free Speech.

Funny I went to college and both sides where free to speak, and it was the libs who ended up getting yelled at as Unamerican all time and told they should not even be speaking and had no right to a opinion ext......of course I sat in the middle attacked by both sides....as a spinless liberal and a Warmonger ...it was fun..

Funny I went to college and both sides where free to speak, and it was the libs who ended up getting yelled at as Unamerican all time and told they should not even be speaking and had no right to a opinion ext......of course I sat in the middle attacked by both sides....as a spinless liberal and a Warmonger ...it was fun..

Please don't take this the wrong way, because I'm not trying to pick a fight, but do you have any documented examples of this?

Please don't take this the wrong way, because I'm not trying to pick a fight, but do you have any documented examples of this?

Umm no because we did not have that worthless human there speaking...we had students doing the discussion and debate....and if having someone try to pie you equals stopping free speech, them my friend metal show a few months ago , they stopped Free speech by pieing in the face the singer of the band before them.....good times for all

we are talking free speech, and you have, pie ...sad....I am talking people arrested for speaking, people shot with rubber bullets ....... A pie really?

And as for what I said happened at my school, no , becuse I did not walk around filming it all.

I dont know if you ment proof of what I said, or that someone got pied .

Werbung:

You must have gone to college a long time ago. Nowadays, the few conservative speakers who make it on campus are shouted down or attacked, speech-code violators are kicked off campus, and conservative alternate newspapers are gathered up and destroyed, reminiscent of nazi book burnings.

Back